Chapter 6

"So the profit for the country gives benefits for the locals which in result can increase—"

I like geography. 

And I like my teacher. Her name is Sofia.

But somehow I can't really focus on the lesson.

Im still surprise by T.I's text to me just now;

Im hungry. Let's have lunch. Gonna pick you up at 11 from school. 

Just like that. School won't even end by then. Like he owns me or something. 

Well, I wish. 

I have to admit something.

I am crazy about T.I! 

You know how people say nobody's perfect? Well, T.I is perfect!

He's just really good looking, he's smart, he's not spoiled as he supposed to, he's a prince and he smells nice all the time! and he's really good looking. Did I mention that?

 How can I be not crazy about him? How can nobody be crazy about him?

It's already 11 though. Should I excuse myself?

No. Yes.

Who am I kidding? Of course he's kidding. 

So with that I try to pay attention more on the lesson. 

Few minutes later, the announcment speaker echos and came off the Principal's voice.

"Attention teachers and students, I would like to inform that we have a surprise visit from Milord prince Indera."

My whole classmate turns their heads in instant as they heard T.I's name and after that follows by squeals and mad gasps around the classroom air.

Puteri, who's beside me, with a confused look on her face asked me, "Did you know he's coming?"

I do not even manage to answer her because the girls grab my shoulder and starts to utter some scrambling words. 

I caught Ms. Sofia checking herself on her little compact mirror then she return calming the class down. The girls are out of control, really. While the boys just sat at their seats and look at us. 

What is he doing? 

 Few moments later after the girls calm, we catch 3 figures walking to our class and  Ms. Sofia is trying as hard as she could to get us focus back to the lesson. 

And there he is, the prince.. with the principal and other teacher. All of us stands up in instant as they walk into our classroom

"Assalamualaikum Ms. Sofia, sorry to interupt your class but apparently Prince Indera here has a little bit information to give you"

T.I is scanning through the students and then grins as he spots wided-eye me. "If you allow teacher, I would like you to dismiss Arsula early?"

Ms Sofia put on her professional smile, "I would allow it with a good reason, Milord"

T.I looks at me and then winks, "It's related to family matter actually, miss"

Almost all of the people looks shock. Why  can't I pass by as a princess? Well let's not kid ourselves, i can't. 

 The principal speaks for everyone, "Arsula is your sister?"

I'm about to object when T.I says, "Pretty much. I adopted her to be my lil sister" everybody turns their attention to me again.