Episode 1 : Café

It's freezing outside.

I didn't eat, at all. I'm freezing cold and starving.

Should I go back? I really should..

But there's no going back.

I wandered the streets. I never go outside at night. Ugh, i hate wearing short skirts at night. My socks doesn't even help!

I kept on wandering the streets, maybe... maybe there's atleast some place I can eat.

I brought my bag, I have my wallet in it.

"Is that... a café?!"

I ran up to the café and opened the door. Warm air hit me, it's such a warm place.

I looked around, it had a fireplace and a cabin look, inside and outside.

I sat down at one of the table and opened the menu. Awe filled my face.

Bread, pastry, cake, sweets and drinks, it all looks delicious. I almost drooled looking at them.

"May I take your order, ma'am?"

I looked at him. And that's when I felt my heart is burning.

A handsome face, gorgeous hair.

"Ma'am?" He asked me. "Is something wrong?"

I shaked my head. "O-oh, sorry! Uhm, can I have your most fine pastry and drink?" I said. "Is that all, ma'am?" He wrote down my order. "Yes."

His voice, it's amazing. No one I've ever met had that kind of voice. It's so... unique. He walked away, and I see that he has wings.

When he walked away, the way his hair jumped up and down and fact he has wings, catched my heart on fire.

He put down the paper and pen, and looks like he's talking about my order. I didn't notice I was staring at him, until he turned his head at me. I throwed my head away, and took a glance at him. He smiled.

God, he looks so handsome. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

He walked my way and I turned my head away, I looked at the fireplace.

I could hear the seat being pulled and someone sitting down. I looked and it was him. He sighed and looked at me. My heart was burning, I looked away.

"Hi." He said. "Hi!" I was nervous. My heart is racing, beating an adrenaline. He chuckled. "I could see your the Primary colors." He smiled. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "I'm a Secondary. Orange family household. Could see that your blue."

Ooo, I see. He's the new guy. "Yes, I am!" I said. "Your color is beautiful, really. My sister, really likes the color blue." He blushed a little.

Did he just complimented my color? Eeek!

"Orange is a pretty color too, it looks good for you!" I complimented him. He smiled. "Thanks."

A bell rang. He standed up and grabbed the tray and came to my way. "Here's your order!" He said. "Thank you!" I grabbed my wallet and gave the money to him. "You're welcome and thank you, ma'am."

He walked away and gave put the money on the counter. He took off his apron and put on a jacket. He opened the door to the kitchen and grabbed his bag. He never came back.

My heart sank. I just talked to him, wished I could've talked with him longer. I should've asked for his number!

I finished the food and left.

As I walked home, my heart sank more. I really liked him. Wait.. didn't he say he was a secondary?!

Oh no... I need to get over him!! I can't marry or fall inlove with a secondary. It's a rule! But... I don't know. I don't know him well, maybe... maybe I should move on.