Episode 9 : Planet

"Surprise!" Crimson said.

I sighed. Not even surprising, of course he'll visit. Who am I kidding.

"I-"

"Why are you visiting?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb, when you're visiting me, you atleast have something to do!" I yelled.

His eyes, aroused in anger, he yelled. "Well, I'm just trying to be nice!" He cletched the bouquet he brought. "Maybe if you'll stop being a whore, you're my future wife!"

He noticed Ginger, he locked his eyes on him, and gave him a death stare.

"Oh, look, with your, 'boyfriend' aren't you?" He asked. He stomped into the house and grabbed Ginger by the wing.

"Fuck!!" Ginger yelled in pain.

"Listen here, motherfucker." He cletched his wings. "Lay your eyes off my wife, or you'll have a good scar on your wings!" He pulled Ginger's feathers.

A good few of feathers. 5, 10, 15 or so.

"Aagckk!!" Ginger yelled.

Blood poured out of the scar, it looked like it's painful.

Ginger tries to not cry, he covered up the scar.

Navy and Teal froze, they were puzzled.

"Crimson!" I grabbed him by the shoulder. "You idiot, stop!" I continued.

Ginger's scar was pouring blood out a lot. He had a bald spot on his feather now.

Crimson has started to act like a bully these past few days. But he never phsically hurted someone. He just teased, but DAMN, this is far way more than what I thought he could do.

"Leave him off, get out.." I said. Crimson softened down and marched out of the house. As I was about to close the door, he throwed the bouquet which slammed on my face. I slammed the door.

"God, Ginger!"

"I'm fine.." He stuttered.

"I'll get you some bandages!"

I rushed over to the kitchen and found the first aid kit. I ran to ginger and bandaged up his scar.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

He gritted his teeth in pain. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm all fine!" He said. I sighed in relief. "That's great." I brushed his wings, he moved them in pain. "Aagghk...!" He moaned.

God it's bleeding alot, it looks real bad.

"I'm fine." He tried to flap his feathers. "It just stings, that's all!" He nervously laughed. My hands are shaking.

I looked over at Navy and Teal.

Still puzzled and froze. They looked shocked. If I say I'm not surprised, I'm lying.

Ginger once again tried to flap his feathers. He squinted in pain. "I can't fly like this... it'll damage it more. How am I suppose to get to work..."

"Don't you have a car?" I asked.

"Well, it's my mothers car. And she uses it when I go to work. I'll have to walk there."

My mind is racing, thinking of something to do.

He helped me twice, I owe him one. Hmm.... ah!

"Hey, I'm a pretty good at roller skating. I could buy abother pair, that's orange, it would suit you!" I smiled.