Episode 10 : Text

Sorry for not updating/publishing the story! I got too carried away on drawing-

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ggghhak!" I woke up.

Fuck, my head's dizzy, ugh. What time is it?

4 AM.

Why am I awake at this hour? Ffuuhh... Doesn't matter. Atleast I have time to sit down and eat breakfast.... And watch TV.

I got up and stretched and yawned.

I want to go bsck to bed and sleep until 6 AM, but nah. Dad is going to be mad again, he has anger issues.

I grabbed my phone and see it was a message from Ginger.

Ey yo, Rosé. Uhm, what dress are you exactly planning? Just asking! .///.

Wait, is he thinking of a date?!

Wait, do you mean... we're going out on a date?!

I put it down because the message was from last night.

I grabbed my clothes, and rushed over to the bathroom.

Bath or shower? Yeah, bath. I never have a bath before school, usually a shower or I'm going to be late.

10 minutes later...

I got out of the bath and wrapped myself with the towel.

I got over to my bedroom, and got dressed quickly.

I heard there's going to be Fairy Odd Parents on the TV, I can't believe my childhood TV show is going to be on the TV again! I loved that show!

I grabbed my phone and got down stairs.

I checked my phone and jumped on the couch.

Uh, I don't know. Maybe? ;))))

I can't- This is really sweet but I'm getting confused.

Haha! XD lol! Okay, I'll pick a formal dress! Wbu?

As I was going to put down my phone. He answered.

Blazer, if you don't mind! XP

Oh my god, he's taking this seriously-

Mkay den. We be vibin' de night doe

I laughed.

Yes, we be vibin'

I laughed again.

Okay, see you at school! Buyey!

Wait, I'm not texting Lime-

Buyey? Haha! Okay, buyey!

That was not a turn I was expecting. I was expecting him to be confused on what Buyey is!

Anyways, that doesn't matter, I'm going to watch the TV. The Fairy Odd Parents are playing and I'm not wasting a second not watching that show. It was my childhood and I want to feel like a child again, excuse me-

A Few Hours Later...

I'm finally done watching it, I loved it so much. Let me see the time!

06.10 AM, huh, school is starting a bit more later. You know what? Ginger said that to me that the café opens in the morning, around 5 AM, he has a shift that is from 5 AM till 8 AM, which is our school hour, until about 3 PM to about 11 PM.

I should actually go visit him! The last time I visited the place, it has some great delicious foods! No wonder the place is so popular for the locals!