Core

I know last chapter was short I promise this chapter will be steamy lol!

"This is absolutely disappointing, it's honestly disgusting." She slapped my arm and I almost dropped the green sludge that was in my cup. She made me a veggie juice and she promised it would be delicious but even looking at it made my stomach twist. "It is healthy Nik, it tastes fine, you're just being a baby." I rolled my eyes and took another sip from the horrid drink. It's been a week since I told her I loved her and she still hasn't said it back, this project is hitting a lot of bumps. I can't rush her which sucks, her love for me has to be real. If I force her to say it then nothing will happen, she has to mean what she says. I put my arm around her as we watch some new show on Netflix, she pulled a blanket over us and threw her legs across me. She was so pure and naive, I couldn't help but feel something for her. I pity her and how quickly she trusted me. She would never last in my world, she'd be ripped apart mentally, emotionally, and physically.

"Hey Nik is everything alright?" I looked down at her and she was starring up at me with concern. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry." I didn't have the energy to amuse her but I knew I couldn't just be cold to her, she was such a cry baby. "Nik are you sure? Did I do something to upset you?" God woman why do you always put yourself to blame? Stand tall and have some self respect, so submissive. "I'm fine, I'm just... horny." Though she annoyed the hell out of me this woman was attractive, she had the body of a goddess. I could only imagine the things I'd love to do to her. Her gaze moved from my eyes to my lips and an evil smirk crept on her face. Can't wait to see where this is going. "This show is getting boring I think we should watch something else." She brought one leg back to where she was and straddled me backwards so she was facing the opposite way. While her core was pressed against me she lowered herself and slowly rocked her hips but played it off and made it seem like she was just grabbing the remote from the table in front of us. It seems like the little dove has become a black swan.

She sits up again and places herself directly over my member. "You don't mind me sitting here do you? It's just easier to see from here." She looked back at me and lightly began to rise and drop on me. Although the teasing felt good I didn't want to do all this for nothing, I wanted more. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her down while I pushed my hips up, playing fire with fire. "You can sit here for as long as you want." I sunk back into the couch and began rocking her on myself. Her hips moved like butter and she danced her body in sync with mine. I pulled her hair so she was starring up at the ceiling and began feathering kisses on her neck and shoulder "Why don't you turn that pretty a*s around so I can see how I make you feel." She turned around but instead of straddling me again she sat on her knees in front of me. What did you have running through that pretty mind black swan? She kissed up along my crotch area, my stomach to my chest and finally my neck. Her lips sent tingles through my body and I felt her start to pull at my shorts. I quickly sat up, pushing her to the ground so she was now on her back, she had her legs open so I crawled through leaving kissing along her thighs, core, stomach, breasts and finally I stopped when I was aligned with her.

"I want you, all of you." I whisper, letting our lips graze. Her eyes were full of wonder and she wrapped her arms around my neck "Then have me." She wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled my hips down so I was pressed against her again. I smirked at her, and started planting kisses on her neck. I could feel my d*ck throb as I pushed myself against her through my clothing. I sat up and pulled my shirt off along with hers. I wiggled my shorts off and pulled hers off slowly. There laid before my eyes the body of an untouched goddess, a woman of beauty and purity. Tainting her soul will be one of my greatest pleasures. I bent down again so my face was leveled to her core and I slowly pulled at the fabric of her thin panties and pulled them down with my teeth. She was wet and glistening already and when I looked back up at her she had rose cheeks. I pulled down my boxers and lined myself up to her. I was about to start when she put her hand on my chest, I quickly looked at her and she had a soft smile on her face "Nikolai I love you." Her and I both looked surprised, it's almost as if she didn't mean to let out her thoughts but she did. Finally, my sweet release, this is all I've been waiting for and I'm not only getting what I've wanted all along but here I am getting treated like a king.

Thank you Thea.

I kissed her sweet lips and pushed myself into her, she moaned into the kiss and I took this opportunity to push my tongue into her mouth. I began pounding her faster, she was so warm and tight. She felt like no one I've ever had in my lifetime. I hungrily began kissing at her neck to hear those sweet moans of hers. She gripped my shoulders and let out curses and cries of ecstasy. I craved more of her and I began pushing myself deeper into her and she screamed out. I took pride in these moans knowing that god could see all that's being done without being able to save her sweet soul as I rip through it. She clenched around me and I felt her release but I was far from finished "Already unwinding under my touch?" I slowed down and made sure I pushed myself as deep into her as I could. I looked into her lustful eyes and she looked like her mind was on overload. She started spitting out words and moaning in between, she obviously wasn't thinking clearly. "Tell me you love me and I'll speed up." I put my head back in the crook of her neck and began feathering kisses. "I love you." I picked up the pace a little but we both knew I could go a hell of a lot faster. "I love you!" She spoke louder and I sped up again, she gripped my shoulders and clenched her legs around me "I love you Nikolai!" The euphoric feeling of success flashed through my veins and I began pounding her mercilessly. She scratched at my back and began screaming out in pleasure. I felt my high coming and I wanted us to finish together, this would be the last thing she's ever going to experience and I want this memory to be burned into her brain. After a few minutes we released together and I laid breathlessly on her, we were both panting and sweaty. She tangled her fingers in my hair and I laid on her enjoying her soft touch. I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Before I passed out I pulled myself out of her and laid beside her, pulling her into my arms, and I covered us with a blanket.

"You've set me free black swan."

~~Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to like and comment! Much love!