Chapter 15 {Kyle's POV}

This whole chapter is going to be in Kyle's POV from the night of the dinner to the night before the wedding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             Chapter 15

          I excused myself to the bathroom. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned as I got to the door to see Tina standing behind me. She then, surprisingly, pushed me into the ladies room and proceeded to kiss me. At first I was very reluctant, I mean I am getting married in four days, but how would Kira ever find out. She wouldn't that was the beauty of it. I kissed Tina back, this time with no reluctance, and I could tell that she was surprised that I was kissing my fiance's best friend. Her soft hands trailed up my shirt and to my shoulders where she pulled off my shirt. I kissed her neck and she let out a low moan. I could tell she was no beginner. I was about to take her top off when Kira entered the bathroom and we heard a gasp.

 "How could you do this to me. You are my best friend, and you are about to marry me in four days."

          She stormed over to us both and flipped Tina off and slapped me in the face. I deserved it.

"That my friend was called the Bitch Slap, keeping assholes, like you, in line since 1836."

          She screamed as she thundered out of the restaurant. That night, I figure, she walked home alone or called Tyler to come pick her up, and I highly doubted the latter. I called her a few minutes later but she didn't answer so I called their house phone hoping they didn't have caller ID.

"Hello?"

          I heard Tyler's voice on the other end of the line.

"Tyler I need to talk to Kira. Is she there?"

          There was a pause.

"No she can't talk right now. Sorry, dude."

"That's okay. I'll try some other time."

          I hung up then mummbled to myself "Hopefully before the wedding." 

                                                         Next Day

          I called Kira's cell phone early the next day and she finally answered.

"What do you want? Can I not sleep in peace?"

          She sounded groggy probably from just waking up.

"I need to talk to you in person."

"What makes you think that I'm gunna give YOU a second chance?"

          Her voice was more clear now.

"Well, I love you and the Katrina. I can't stand to live with out you."

          I meant every word I said to her.

"Will you meet me for lunch at Taco Bell later today."

          There was a pause.

"Please, Kira."

"Fine I'll go but only if you are paying for lunch."

"Okay I'll do anything to get you back."

"Woah, wait a second ass, I never said I was taking you back. You have to proove your worth at lunch."

"Fine, I'll see you then. I love you."

          I heard the phone click indicating she had hung up.

                                                                    Next Day 

         Kira had taken me back. I love her so much. She took me back on only one condition and it was that I never cheated on her again, before or after the wedding. I accepted it thankfully. Now what to do with Tina, Kira was most likely already taking care of it. Just one more day until my wedding. I loved Kira.