My Brother's Best Friend

Chapter 1

My name is Kira, I am seventeen years old and this is the story about how the night my brother's best friend stayed the night at our house changed my life.

          My brother's name is Tyler and his best friend is Kyle. Kyle's parents don't care about him so one night he asked Tyler if her could stay the night at our house. That was when my life changed dramatically. Kyle never noticed me and made no acknowledgment that he even knew I existed, until that night. 

          It was a Saturday and I was going to my room for the night. As I walked in I noticed a dark figure standing in the corner. As it stepped into the moonlight, seeping from my window, I noticed it was Kyle.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"So you decided to wait in my room until you fell asleep?"

"No I decided to wait in your room until you came to bed. I can't stop thinking about how you make me feel."

"What!? You hate me. Why are you bothering me? I'm tired."

"I don't hate you,"

          Kyle said as he drew closer to me.

"Yes you do. Now get out of my room please, I'd like to go to sleep."

          He walked towards me and pulled me closer to him. As I looked up into his eyes he said,

"I don't hate you."

          Kyle lowered his head towards mine and kissed me gently as questions such as What is happening? or Why is he kissing me? went through my head. He kissed me as a man kissed, taking, plundering, leaving no doubt what a man wanted from a woman. My hands flexed against his chest, alternately pushing him away and pulling him closer. He deepened the kiss even more, exploring my mouth, leaving no questions or secrets between us.

          Kyle drew away. I gazed up at him my expression dazed. Stunned. I had never been kissed like that before. I then stood on tiptoe and kissed him. As hard, as deeply as he had kissed me a moment before. I threw my whole self into it, pressing myself against him. Kyle reacted to my kiss, responding to the feel of my body against his. He liked it.

          As I drew away his lips left mine and met my neck. He kissed my neck as I felt a shock of passion and love. My body tingled as his cold hands felt up my chest. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head leaving my torso naked. I took his shirt off, then he proceeded to kiss my neck again.

          I lifted his face to mine and kissed him then pulled back, still holding his face, and asked,

"Why haven't you ever acknowledged my existence until tonight?"

"I noticed you, I just didn't think you liked me as well so I never pursued to tell you."

"Oh,"

          I said with a giggle.

"I like you very much."

          I kissed him again and as I did he picked me up, still kissing me, and carried me to my bed where he lay me down gently and proceeded to kiss my stomach. The feel of his warm, soft lips against my cold skin was ecstasy. I loved it and loved him but couldn't come to tell him. He kept kissing me as I wrapped my fingers in his curly, black hair.