Chapter 10

Chapter 10

          Kyle and I had picked a date for our wedding. We decided to have the wedding on December 25th, Christmas day. That was in one month and I still needed to pick a wedding dress which shouldn't be to hard considering my parents left me enough money that I received when I turned eighteen.

          Tina had a bachlorette and baby shower put into one party for me.

"Kill two birds with one stone."

          She had said with a shrug. Kyle was going to meet me in my room tonight. He said he had a surprise for me. I had been wandering what it was all day. Then there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Can I come in?"

          I heard Kyle ask as he opened the door slowly.

"Ya, ya come in."

          He entered my room, walked up to me, then kissed me gently.

"Are you ready for the surprise?"

          He asked anxiously.

"Yes, what is it?"

          He pulled out a small pile of pictures all of which were of an apartment.

"How do you like it?"

"Why are you showing me these pictures?"

"I bought this place for us to live in."

"You bought this place? Oh, Kyle, It's beautiful."

          I said as I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I kissed him like I had never kissed him before. I knew now that he loved me. I drew back and cradled his face in my small, soft hands. 

"I love you."

"I love y....."

          He said as I cut him off with a kiss. I didn't need to hear him say it. I knew. Kyle went from not acknowledging me, to being my boyfriend, to loving me, to being my fiance. Soon he was going to be my husband, then my child's father. I knew he loved me.