Chapter 17: Epilouge

Nothing happened.

Nothing fucking happened.

Because Niall started puking as soon as they entered the master bedroom and all the boys had to take care of him. Somewhere around ass o'clock in the morning, when it was still pitch dark outside, Niall finally fell asleep. Everyone else dozed off, not long after that.

Later in the morning, when Niall was sprawled on the sofa, switching channels on tv with his head in a sleepy Zayn's lap, Harry came down running, "I can't find him. Where did he go? Did he tell you guys anything?"

Niall sat up straight and shared a confused look with Zayn. "Harry, calm down, babe. What happened? Who is not there?", Zayn tried to sooth Harry and pulled him in a hug. Harry hugged him back tighter and mumbled in Zayn's neck, "Louis. I can't find him. He is not in the master bedroom. He is not in his own room too".

Zayn pulled back from the hug but didn't lose his hold on Harry, "Did you ask Liam? He maybe knowing where Louis is."
Harry was already crying, "I.. I didn't ask Liam. But I saw him sleeping in his room, so didn't go to disturb him".

While Harry and Zayn were talking, Niall made his way to Liam's room to ask if he had any idea where Louis has gone. He knocked on Liam's door which was already ajar. Liam opened his eyes and waved at Niall. Niall got inside and asked Liam if he Louis had told him where he has gone.

Liam laughed and laughed, clutching himself over the duvet in awkward manner. "Oh my god. Is this what Harry is freaking out about?"

Niall frowned at Liam. He never thought Liam would take Louis' disappearance in such a light way, unless.. Unless he knew where Louis is. "You know where Louis is, don't you?", asked Niall with kind of accusing look but deep inside he was little relieved that somebody knew where Louis is and if Liam was so cool about the situation then Louis has to be somewhere safe.

Before Liam could speak anything, Zayn and Harry appeared in the doorway and welcomed themselves in. And before Harry or Zayn could blame him for lying in bed so careless when they are not finding Louis, the duvet under which Liam was lying started moving in a lazy manner. All the eyes in the room were fixed on it and then a little head peeped out from under the duvet near Liam's chest.

Louis blinked lazily and when he found Liam already looking at him and smiling, he smiled back and said a little hi and good morning. When he heard his name being called from the direction of the door, he just turned his head, trying not to move his body from above Liam.

Harry was now smiling like a mental, "Was he here all the time?". Liam nodded his head and removed the duvet away from their bodies; only to reveal that Louis was actually sleeping on top of Liam. Zayn couldn't help but give out an adorable 'aww' at the way Louis' body easily accommodated on Liam's. Niall even said that out, which made Louis blush too hard and hide his face in Liam's chest. He somehow managed to get up from bed and ran out to his room, giving an excuse of getting shower. All of them knew that he was just being shy after all the cooing he received from his boyfriends.

All the boys except Zayn made their way down to the kitchen. Zayn excused himself and walked towards Louis' room. Louis was actually in shower, so Zayn decided to take liberty and went through Louis' closet to find him clothing for the day. A deep red sweater and a little too short gray shorts along with his underwear.

When Louis came out of the bathroom door, Zayn didn't waste a minute in rushing over to Louis and scooping him up in a hug, fiercely kissing his mouth. God, how did he survived this long, he had no idea. Sure, all of them were quite skeptical when the news of Louis moving in with them had come but now he thought what if Harry and Liam had not been so insistent on the matter. The thought of never having Louis in a way he can have now, made him kiss Louis even more passionately if that was possible. Louis was moaning helplessly. It was surely the first time, any of the boy had seen him near naked. The towel on his hips was starting to make its way to the floor and none of the boys paid any attention to it.