CHAPTER 3

Aqua's best friend Celest !!!

Quinton's Pov

After the whole encounter with  her landlord we left Queens and drove to Brooklyn where i live. I can't believe my father would fo such a thing i have less than 2 months to get married and if i don't get married my father will take his company and give it to my cousin Austin. Like who the hell does that?? Does he not love me . I thought to myself. Shaking thag thought off i focused on driving and arriving home safely.

On our way home i couldn't help but wonder. What hapoenede to Aqua? She is so quite and innocent its not even funny. She's so beautiful and shy. I love that about her. I wish i could have met her under different circumstances.  It doesn't matter now anyway. I will marry her and she will bear my heir and my father will ginally fuck off.

Don't get me wrong i love my pops like crazy. But sometimes he can be too strict. Now that i have Aqua i have to find a way to keep her. I don't know how but i will.

I park into the parking garage and get out.  Walking to the other side i open the door for Aqua once she is outside. I close the door. And i hold her hand leading her into the apartment where i lived.

We got into the elevator and pressed my floor number. We ride in a comfortable silence. When the doors opened theg led into my apartment that cost me $60 000 000. No worries that's not a dent in my bank account.  That reminds me. I have to start looking for houses if im going to have a fanily. I could give this apartment to my younger sister who is still in college. 

The apartment could fit a whole 3 families inside. I notice thag Aqua is looking around.

"Let me show you to our room" i said.  She gave me a shocked look but followed.  We walked into our room and i took her toiletries and put them in the bathroom. When i walkedout she was siting on the edge of the bed playing witg her fingers. I followed suit and sat next to her.

"Aqua.  You don't have to be shy around me you know?" I asked her. She just nodded her head and looked at me with s small smile.

"Good" i said smiling. My phone interrupted what i was about to ask her. I looked and saw it was my assistant so i answered.

"Yes. Mrs White?"i asked her. She was telling me that the investors wantef yo meet with me immediately as they wanted to seal the deal tight away.  So i had to leave. I ended the call and looked at Aqua.

"I have to go. Will you be okay?"i aksed her and she just nodded her head yeah. I got up kissed her forhead and left the apartment to go to work.

Aqua's Pov:

When he left i walked around the apartment and made my self familiar with the place. After that i went to our room snd took a shower. I realsed i had nothingto wear so i went into Quinton's closet and found a oversized greay t-shirt. 

I waljed into the kitchen and i started making some chicken Ravioli.  As i was dishing up. The elevator door opened. I thought it was Quinton but was quickly corrected when i heard a high pitched voice.

"Quinton. Where are you babe?". It was a women's voice. She came into the kitchen and screamed when she saw me.

"What are you doing in my apartment you black bitch?!" She asked me with attitude. I may seem shy but when you call me out of my name and throw suttle racist comments in my face i become one bad bitch.

"The fuck you talking about?! I was brought here by Quinton.  I'm going to start living  with him" i said.  She looked like she wad about to faint, her fainting would be caused by 2 reasons. 1: she didn't believe what she was hearing.2: she looked so skinny. It was like her parents stole all her meals her entire life. 

"He wouldn't do that!" She screamed.

"Well he did" i said as i took my plate of Chicken Ravioli and went to the bedroom leaving the ugly blond bimbo to soak in her own sorrows.

I walked into our bedroom and called Quinton. He answered on the 3rd ring .

"Hello Aqua. Are you okay?"he asked sounding worried.

"Yeah im fine. Just come  get this girl out of the apartment, before i stab her"  after i said that  i hung up and watched tv while sitting on the most comfortable bed known to man.