CHAPTER 30

QUINTON'S POV:

Blood all i have is blood on me. Blood on my clothes,hands and face.

8 hours. It's bee  8 hours and the doctors haven't said anyhting yet. They have  Aqua in the operating room.

"MR Jacks?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your Wife will be okay. The twins have been delivered safe and sound they are still getting checked. However,your wife will need a full recovery, she hit her head too hard she could've died or had brain damage.  Looking at this situation the car that hit her didnt look like it was done by accident."

"Wait are you saying that someone is trying to kill my wife?"

"Yes. The police will be here to take full statements."

"Okay."

"You can see your wife tomorrow because right now she she is under strong medications."

"Can i please see my children?"

"Ofcourse.  I'll have a nurse come here and take you to them once the  check ups arw done."  He smiled and walked away.

"QUINTON!!!!!!!"  I heard my mom screaming from the hallway to the waiting room, with my entire family behind her.

"Mom." I ran to her. For the first time in years i ran and hugged my mother like no ones business. She led me to the chair and sat down aswell as the rest of the family.

"We won't aks what happened. The whole world has seen this video." My sister said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is a cafe down the street from where we we're.  Someone must have hacked into their system and got the video." She said.

"Okay. That can count as evidence that this was planned to kill her." My dad said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you okay Quinquin?" My grandma asked me.

"Yeah. I have no choice but to be strong for my family. I can't break,i have to stay strong for them." I said. She came and hugged me and gave mw that very long kiss grandma's give.

"So how is Aqua and the babies?" My dad asked.

"Well Aqua is fine. She just needs to rest cause she hit her head too hard. The babies are born. I'm actually going to go see them soon."

"Oh thank god." I heard my mother and sister say at the same time.

"Mr Jacks. We're ready for you." Said the nurse.

"Uhh. Can my family come with me?"

"Ofcourse." We all stood up and followed her to the room where the babies we're being kept.

We walked in the room and it was quite.

"Here you go." The nurse showed us two babies. One in a pink blanket and the other in a blue blanket.

When i walked closer. I felt tears on my cheek. I picked up the boy and cired. I then picked up the girl and cried even more. I was holding my prized possessions.

When i held them. I was holding real gold. I then realised what my married friends meant about the connection of the father and his kids. I felt it, it was powerful.  It was magical.

I hope there is NOTHING that can mess up our lives.

.............

HEHEHE

ARE YOU SURE QUINTON?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LIVE SARAH❤