CHAPTER 17

AQUA'S POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling completely miserable, the previous night i slept for only about 4 hours snd i stayed up crying the rest of night. How i got to sleep? I don't even know .

I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom.  I went inside the shower and started showering. After my shower, i put on a towel and walked out the shower. I looked at myslef in the mirror and my eyes were swollen and red. I sighed and went inside the closet. I put on some sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

I walked out my room and went downstairs, the smell of breakfat filled my nose, immediately my stomach started to growl. I walked inside and saw Quinton's mother Marry setting breakfast on the table.

"Good morning dear." She said.

"Morning"

"Come sit down. Breakfats will be ready in a few." With that she gave me a much needed hug and went back to cooking. I sat down, after 6 minutes, everyone came down for breakfast.

"Celest. What are tou doing here?" I asked.

"Well. After i left yesterday, Dominique asked me to come over so you can have some company." She said sitting next to me and giving me a hug.

When everyone was seated. We all started eating breakfast. During breakfast, Dominique and Quinton's dad we're telling us jokes. I really needed a laugh.

After breakfast. I helped Marry wash the dishes. After that, i decided to sit outside in the garden and think.

"I know that something happened." Marry said sitting down next to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well. Your eyes are red and swollen. I had to force you to eat dinner. And lastly last night, i went to go get a glass of water and i heard you crying when i passed by. So tell me, what's going on?" She held my hand.

"Well.  The night before the wedding, i called Quinton to check up on him. Aa girl answered his phone. I was hurt so i let it slide. Then on our wedding night. He took a shower, changed his clothes and left. It's been happening ever since we got married. Every night he's never there. So yesterday i went shopping with Celest, when i came back home i found him in our bed having sex with my sister." I just broke down amd started crying, she came over and hugged me.

"So when i found them. My sister quickly left and Quinton took a shower. I poured baby oil on the floor. And when he came out of the shower he slipped so i took a belt and started hitting him with it." Marry started laughing.

"Well did you take a video?" She asked.

"Celest did."

"Well. I guess its time for revenge.  I'm going to need that video. I want to teach my son a lesson. " with that she stood up and left. I took out my phone and sent her the video.

I went back inside the house and took a bag of chips. I saw everyon sitting on the couch watching t.v. i also sat down and started eating.

"Oh shit!" Dominique screamed, while looking at his phone.

"What?" I asked him.

"Turn on TMZ." He said.

His father turned it on.

"Well it looks like Quinton Jacks has not let go of his player ways just because he's married and has a baby on the way. This video was posted by an anonymous source and showes his wife Aqua Carter- Jack's beating the flip out of him. Another source says that the woman that Quinton Jacks was caught sleeping with is Aqua's younger sister who goes by the name of Jordyn Carter. Stay tuned for more details regarding his story." The presentor said. I looked towards Marry who had a knowing smirk on her face, looked towards me and smiled. I just started laughing. And everyone joined in.

"He surely deserved it." Said his father.

......

QUINTON'S POV:

What the hell! I'm all over the fucking tabloids, this video is fucking embarrassing.  I know that cheating on Aqua was the worst mistake that anyone could make, but i didn't think the consequences would be this bad.

I heard my phone ringing.  I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my father. Shit.

"H-hello." I said.

"You deserved to be exposed you little piece of shit." He said.

"Dad. I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one that needs an apology. Your wife needs one. You also have to apologies to your child as well. She's pregnant, she doesn't need this amount of stress and negative energy around her!" He screamed.

"Dad im so-" he cut me off.

"YOU KEEP SAYING SORRY, YET YOU KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE. I DIDN'T RAISE A CHEATER, I RAISED A MAN!! A DAMN MAN!!! AND NOW YOU GO AND EMBARRASS THE WHOLE FAMILY AND YOUR WIFE BY SLEEPING WITH HER SISTER!!!!! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, OTHERWISE I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS AGAIN. I'LL ALSO MAKE SURW TO GIVE THE COMPANU TO YOUR COUSIN, AT LEAST HE CAN KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS."

After he hung up i just started crying. He's right,i have to get my act together.

...............

DAMN, WHAT A CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK QUINTON IS GOING TO DO ANS WILL AQUA LIKE IT?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤