Chapter 3

"So what exactly are you doing here" I ask the long haired tall stranger who claims to be Carters step brother

"Reconnecting, trying to make things right again" I was unsure by what he meant by his answer to my question.

"Well does he know you are coming" I ask him.

"No" he scoffs.

"Well don't you think it should be a good idea to actually tell him you are here right now"

"Look lady I don't know what's going on with you and my step brother but this is family business and we don't need you getting involved" he abrupts.

I was shocked so I just froze and looked down and the ground as he carried on walking in front of me not noticing the way I had reacted to what he had just said to me.

I then carry on behind him.
We arrive back at the hotel after another 10 minutes of arkward silence among us.

We arrive into the lobby and see Hannah drunk and trying to kiss Carter, I gasp and run towards her.

"Hannah Han come on you need to sit down" I say as Carter pushes her off himself.

He then helps me.

"No I don't wanna" she says drunkily.

"I think you do" I say

She finally gives in and sits down.

"You okay" he asks me

"Me yeah I'm fine" I reply hoping to not seem off in any way.
"What the fuck"

I look up towards his alarmed, he looks straight past me and towards the doorway.

Right away I know what or to be more clear who he was looking at.
"Hello bro" I hear the words quietly but clearly come from behind me.
I look towards Carter he looks angry and distressed, not knowing what to do next I look towards Grayson, expecting to find only him.

There's not.

I look slightly to the left and see a short brunette woman standing next to him.

I stutter.

"Grace" Carter speaks.