the start (idk)

Jungkook loved to hide in closets from when he was a little kid hiding from his stepdad to now. he would hide in the janitors closet at school to avoid class but there was one specific time when he would hide. second period, he would hide during the second period to hear the soft tap of this girls converse he didn't know why but it just felt so comforting to him. He had seen her around but never talked to her, he got butterflies in his stomach and would run away. But today when the closet softly opened and she shoved herself in, he stood up slowly and whispered "who's there" she screamed suddenly and he jumped to cover her mouth "please don't scream just shut up!" she nodded slowly and he took his hand off her mouth. "what are you doing in here?" he asked and she took a breath in "I'm hiding from my boyfriend kai" (I am sorry if you love kai but he is the first person I could think of) "why would you hide from him" Jungkook asked. "Because we are supposed to sit together during the second period but I just can't anymore he is a lot to handle, wait why are you in here?" Jungkook sighed she saw right through him and he knew it. "because I have English next and I really hate that class" "I have English next too!" he looked at her and smiled softly maybe tomorrow he wouldn't miss English class. 

----later that day-----

"JUNGKOOK!!!" someone yelled suddenly and Jungkook turned suddenly "JIMIN HYUNG" Jungkoook yelled excitedly and ran up to him "where is everyone else?" "they decided to go straight to our spot so let's go!" Jungkook and Jimin ran to the spot where the rest of the boys where. the spot they usually hung out at was a place under the bleachers but the hung stuff up underneath so it was dark and no one could see them. When they got their place Jungkook noticed another guy there it was Heuning kai. "so what do you have to say!" suga yelled at the trembling first year. "I'm sorry It was a dare! soobin dared me!" suga picked him up by his shirt and punched him straight in the face, Jungkook winced. "so I am going to ask you one more time are you going to go through our stash again!" kai shook his head sweating terribly. "I didn't hear you!" "NO I won't I am sorry I promise" suga kicked kai in his stomach and kai stumbled to his feet and left crying with a black eye. 

okay this was the beginning just saying I'm not super good at writing but here is part one hope you enjoyed! 

next chapter will be your perspective byee