Part 2

I slipped on bright red socks and put my hair up in a high ponytail then ran downstairs and slipped on my converse with a piece of toast in my mouth and my boom bag almost falling off my back. On my way to school, I see my boyfriend ugh it's not that I don't like him I just don't want to see him right now. "babe!" he waved his hand and ran over to me time to put on a show. I smiled and waved as he leaned in to kiss me I turned out of the way he is way to forward. 

He brushed it off like always and kept walking beside me when we got to school I saw him again, the boy from the closet he looked ruff, his shirt was dirty and he had a bandanna on his head to pull back his messy brown hair he was with 6 other teenage boys they all looked scary. When kai saw me looking at the boys he grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply I looked over at the closet boy and he was staring a glare on his face. I pushed kai away and walked on he is so annoying. 

it was the first period and I decided to look and see if closet boy was in the janitors closet. When I opened the door slowly and there he was sitting with his knees up, he was crying. "um are you okay?" his head snapped up and he sighed when he saw it was me. He sniffled, "I'm fine just upset." I sat down beside him. "so what is your name anyway?" he looked up and smiled "Jungkook, yours?" "Y/N" "that's pretty" I blushed I didn't know why, "thanks." he looked at me  with kind eyes. "so are you still hiding from your boyfriend?" I chuckled "no I just wanted to see you again." he blushed then looked straight ahead. "I'm tired so I'm going to nap now." he said then yawned "okay," I said sweetly. he lowered his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes my face got red hot and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. He woke up from the noise of the school bell, when he woke up he looked at me and gasped "your still here?" I laughed quietly "well I couldn't exactly leave, could I?" he blushed and stood up fast "well I have to go." "wait let's eat lunch together" I didn't know what I was saying but it just felt right. "um okay but where?" he actually said yes! "um let's go to the park near here." he nodded and we left.

at the park, we sat on the playground and I took out my bento box  (my mother was Japanese and my father was Korean so my mom moved to South Korea for my father )

 Jungkook looked at me funny and I laughed "do you want some?" he nodded and I gave him a California roll and he smiled and ate it next I gave him a rice ball and he ate it in one huge bite then smiled at me I laughed because he had rice all in his teeth then started coughing I gasped from laughing and he ran over to a bush to cough I ran after him and pat his back as he coughed out everything then he looked at me cheekily and tackled me and I laughed we fought on the ground a little bit until I heard someone catcall me from the road, it was a teenager walking with his friends jungkook got up and ran at him and punched him straight in his face. the boys friend pounced on jungkook kicking and punching him until another group of boys saw this and began fighting back- I had seen them before, jungkook was hanging out with them this morning. After everyone had calmed down and I could see jungkook I ran over to him and picked up his head his forehead was bleeding and I reached into my bag and got some ointment and band-aids and rubbed it on his forehead he opened his eyes and smiled then a rude boy looked at me and scoffed. 

"so jungkook is this your girlfriend?" I looked at him sternly "no we are just friends." another one sneered "I have seen you before with that pretty boy kai." I felt Jungkook tense in my lap "he's my boyfriend." "Would he like it if you were out here playing with kooky here?" "We were just hanging out!" "well we can take care of him. they picked up jungkook and left but before they left jungkook handed me a piece of paper...it was his phone number.

chapter two is done yayayay, guys I am super bored so here is chapter two! I like to have at least 700 words in one chapter so I will start doing that from this part on hope you enjoyed!!