Part 7

the next two months (so it's summertime and the beginning of august!) every time I saw Jungkook he asked when I was going bring him home as a boyfriend, I had other things to worry about, if I applied to go to university I could get early acceptance and go next school year instead of senior year. I have been tutoring Jungkook and now I think he could pass the exam as well! (okay, okay I know that's not how you apply to university but let's say that if you apply a year early you have to take a test mid-August okay?) the exam was about in two weeks so I was studying hard and had no time for drama of any kind! 

"Okay good job babe!" Jungkook smiled at me he got 80% on the mock test the university sent us I was so proud of him for improving! "so will we live together when we move to Seoul?" this conversation was hard "I don't think that's a good idea yet." maybe we should settle down with other than save up for a house together. the real reason was that I was nervous about Jungkook distracting me. "alright I guess that makes sense." I smiled at least he knows half the truth!

one week later

 it was the evening of the exam and I didn't eat dinner, I was too nervous. I called Jungkook "hey how are you it's 6:30 remember in bed at 9 okay?" he grunted "fine." I sighed, he was upset. "okay just remember, this is our future together!" he sounded happier the next time "yep I am all set!" "Okay I have to go and cram a little!" he hung up the phone without saying goodbye was something wrong? 

the next morning I made little bags for Jungkook and I  had: a pencil, eraser, student i.d, and essential tools stated for the exam. 

I walked down the street reciting formulas in my head. when I got to the building only three other people were there but none of them were Jungkook. I waited another 10 minutes, the exam started in 20 minutes and I was starting to get frustrated. another 10 minutes went bye and I saw a half-awake scrubby looking Jungkook run up to me and stand in front of me like a lost puppy "hey there!" "Hey, sorry I got nervous and stayed up till one am studying" I hit him then hugged him "here, let's go in." I handed him his bag of supplies and took his hand as we walked into the class and sat down. "alright this test is for early admission the top 15 marks from this town get in, so far we have had about 15 kids so you guys have a pretty good chance good luck!" I nodded and began the exam when I flipped it over...I understood everything! I looked at Jungkook and he was smiling, he did too.

we were the last group for testing and I felt good that only 30 people applied. that means we have at least a better chance, we had to wait for another one to two weeks to get in. I thought I got everything right, but I guess we will see!

a week passed and Jungkook called me, "let's meet at the park now." he said then hung up, okay... I thought then went to the park. when I got there Jungkook had an envelope in his hand and I squealed and ran at him. "did you get in?" he smiled "yes!" I screamed "oh my gosh yes!!!!!" he hugged me then kissed me. "how about you?" I stopped and thought "they give the second wave of letters out tomorrow so let's hope!" I smiled and he did too.

the next morning my mom yelled from downstairs and I ran down "yeah?" she showed me the letter that had the university's crest on it and I pulled out my phone and texted Jungkook to show up at my house right now, about 5 minuted later and he knocked on my door when he came in my brother glared at him but I was too focused on the letter to say anything.

I tore it open and read the first-word 'congratulations' then freaked out and jumped on Jungkook kissing and hugging him until I jumped off of him and my brother looked pissed. 

"I got in Bangchan calm down we are dating!" Jungkook smiled and my brother scoffed and left. my mother though, she invited Jungkook over for dinner tonight to talk about all we have achieved. 

that night at dinner Jungkook knocked on the door wearing a button-down shirt and no ripped jeans I giggled "you look nice, did you get that from Namjoon?" he looked at me "how did you guess!?" pouting playfully and I giggled again, "come in." he came into the dining room and bowed for my mother, I felt good about this.

"so Jungkook you got into the university as well?" he nodded "yes ma' me." she nodded happily and Bangchan sat there with his arms crossed. "well how long have you been dating?" "since April." Jungkook said confidently and I sighed, he is so perfect. "and what kind of family do you come from." my brother asked "that doesn't matter Bangchan" I said loudly and he glared at me "it's okay, I don't know my family, but I have six boys who treated me as their kid, so I am fine." I sighed this is what I didn't want him to have to say, my mother patted his back "it's okay you have us now." I smiled. "well Jungkook and I have to go find the boys and tell them we got in!" my brother glared, and my mom nodded. "okay bye thank you for dinner ma'me!" 

when we got to the bleachers and knocked on the top of one they all yelled "come in!" and they smiled "welcome!" "can I tell them?" I asked Jungkook and he nodded, then Jin stood up "are you pregnant?!" I laughed "of course not!" and he sighed "I was about to give Jungkook a beating." I giggled and Jungkook smirked. "no anyway I have other news! we both got into early admissions at the University of Seoul and we are going this September!" they all looked floored "are you telling me this dumby got a scholarship to a university in Seoul!!!!" I nodded and they all hugged us "congrats guys!" I smiled, Jungkook had a good family.

After I called moonbyul and told her that her hunt for a roommate was over and that I could pay the 800$ a month if she let me live in one of her rooms she sounded so happy and Jungkook was going to move in with one of his cousins I guess. 

now I had to search for an internship and found one that accepted my resume, it was for famous people, so I would manage k-pop stars and help them study English and do coffee runs and stuff which was perfect! and I just have to be in a committed relationship! 

My mom cried and my brother asked me why I had to go but it was time to go and I loaded my stuff into the u-haul that I had to drive to Seoul which was only about an hour from where I lived. during the drive I practiced my English with CDs my mom gave me. 

when I met up with moonbyul she helped me load my stuff in, once I was set up I was ready to go and drop off my u-haul, then meet up with Jungkook for dinner, what an exciting friggin month 

okay so my wifi has been crappy so this is the only thing I can really do until we fix it soo yeah hella long chapter! love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! follow me if you want updates for when I write new chapters!!byeeeee