Part 4

when I looked up I saw six boys staring down at me, the boys from the front of the school the other day, they were friends of Jungkook. "who are you?" I whispered and stared into the eyes of the mean one he glared and grabbed my hair forcing my head up to meet his glare closer I could feel my head throbbing, he sneered "and who might you be?" "Y/N" his stare got harder "I didn't hear you!" "Y/N" I yelled and he slapped me across the face onto the floor "don't yell at me!" I could feel the mark where he hit me stinging, then another one cut in "yoongi lay off Jesus" the mean one's name was yoongi.

 a short teenage boy leaned down and took my face in his hands "are you okay?" I nodded slowly and he helped me up. "let's go." they put me over two of their shoulders and walked me back to school

 I didn't want to be back here. Once they walked me under the bleachers Jungkook sat there with bruises on his face when he saw me his face was crossed with worry, he ran over and took me in his arms "what did you do to her?" one of the boys spoke "suga went off on her, told us he needed to teach her a lesson when we saw her walking home so he snatched her up and did said damage."

 Jungkook glared at suga "what the hell man!?" Jungkook looked softly at my face I didn't know what to do so I focused on the pain of my scalp throbbing, he sat down on a couch they had under the bleachers "where does it hurt?" I laughed "my face is swelling, I can feel it." he ran over to a cooler and grabbed an ice pack as I slowly sat upright. "here." he handed me an ice pack and as I put it on my right cheek I felt instant release. the rest of the boys just stood there watching me. "so how do you know each other?" a tall boy spoke he looked older than the rest of us. "in a closet." I said quietly and at least half of them raised their eyebrows, Jungkook cut in "not like that!" another one scoffed. 

"well I guess we should introduce ourselves, you,ve already met suga, I'm Jimin"  Jimin was small but so was suga. "I'm Namjoon." Namjoon was the tallest, I nodded after they said the rest of their names.

after a while, the pain on my head almost went away entirely and we all sat on the couch playing board games, Namjoon was surprisingly good at trivia and charades. 

it was at least two in the morning and I decided it was time to go home. Jungkook stood up "I'll walk you home." I smiled "thanks, bye guys." everyone except suga smiled and waved, he still didn't like me very much. Jungkook toke my hand and we walked toward the direction of my house. "look I'm sorry about today." I said as I looked up at Jungkook, he met my eyes and smiled making me blush. "I should be saying sorry honestly, I shouldn't have put you in that situation." "I just need time to figure out my feelings, I'm sorry." he smirked, "I guess all I have is time, I ain't going to college." I stopped walking and looked at him furiously. "Jungkook you are going to University okay?" he smiled "no way my grades aren't good enough." "Okay well we have a whole other year, and I can study you!" he smiled "only if you come with me okay?" I laughed "highschool friends rarely go to the same university," he looked confused "okay well I will work hard to stay by your side!" I blushed deeply I had no idea he cared about me so much. "okay I guess it's a deal, but you have to work extra hard." suddenly we arrived at my house and we stood on my porch just looking at each other. "well I will see you Monday I guess." he smiled "how about we meet at the park tomorrow." I smiled "its a date!" his face switched to excited quickly "okay, okay yeah!" he looked nervous now. "goodnight Jungkook." "goodnight!." then I closed the door slowly and walked upstairs, my parents were out tonight with friends drinking so they will be back tomorrow morning. as I lay in my bed I reviewed everything in my head until sleep took me. 

well that's another chapter over 700 words hope you enjoyed it! I will write another chapter soon bye! (if you want to be updated when I post more on this book or my other book which is unpopular Wattpad opinions make sure to follow me or add this to your library!) byeeeee