Music Video Drama

Tristan's Pov
Me and the rest of the boys were currently in Morocco to film the Muisc video for our new single Just My Type. It was currently 5:30 am and was all trying to have some breakfast before we met with the producer and started filming. My boyfriend Brad was currently resting his head in the crock of my neck. He isn't really the morning person. Connor and James keep on smirking at me and Brad. We haven't exactly told them about us. But them and Joe kind of just figured it our for themselves.

" How is he going to stay awake for the whole day ?" James says while laughing.

I look down at Brad and see he's feel asleep so I brush some lose strads of his hair from his face.

" Your two are so cute together " Connor says while eating his cooked breakfast.

I couldn't help but blush. Even though we haven't been dating that long Brad means so much to me and I'd be lost without him.

I then see Joe approaching the table looking stressed like he always does when we are filming music videos.

"Right come on, we have to go and keep with the producer now. Tristan you need better wake sleep head up. " Said Joe

" Brad come on we need to go now." I say while trying to move him off my shoulder.

Brad then sits up and his eyes are only half open his hair is all over his face and he looks like he's about to fall back asleep. Jesus he must be tired.

" I think we are going to have to give you lots of coffee today ?" I say while laughing

"Mmmm yeah" Brad says sleepy.

" LETS GO" Joe says shouting at us all.

30 Minutes Later
We all arrive at this stunning looking palace where we are filming the music video. We then all sit down and wait for the producer to arrive. Brad's hyper now since we all stopped of to get some coffee on the way here.

" RIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYONE WE HAVE A LONG DAY AHEAD !" Shouted who I presumed was the producer.

Before any of us could say anything this young girl with brwom hair and a red dress on walked in and sat down next to Brad.

" Hey gorgeous." Says the girl

"Erm Hi" Brad says while shuffling closer to me.

"Can we help you with something ?" Says James

" Yeah I'm Emma and I'm here for the music video I'm this ones love interest." Emma says while pointing her finger at Brad.

I instantly feel my heart drop. Why does our music videos have to have girl in it. Brad then looks at me probably knowing how I'm feeling.

" Its going to be a VERY long day" I mutter to myself so no one else can hear me.

Brad's POV
Its been a few hours since we all first met Emma. Me and Emma have both done quite a few scenes together like slow dancing and we nearly kissed. I know it's  all for the music video however she does keep flitiring with me and I try to get to stop. But she doesn't take the hint and I think Tristan is getting annoyed.