Cherry Blossom

Mentions of Anxiety !!

Tristan's Pov

It's currently the day that our fith album is going to be released. We haven't had one out for over 2 years. So it feels very weird to be bringing one out again but also very exciting. We've all been working on this for such a long time.
During lockdown before when we all went to air bnbs just the four of us. Which was so good for us. As we all connected and rejoined together as not only band mates but as brothers and best friends.
We all came to an understanding what we wanted the new album to sound like and to be more personal to us all. That's why we've all done the album entirely ourselves.

The rest of the boys are coming round to mine for the evening so that we all together for when the album comes out.

Brad is currently upstairs fast asleep in my bed. As he's got a horrendous migraine. I told him he should stay with me for a few days until he feels better. I didn't want him living by himself when he's not feeling to well.

At least it's not Covid as he doesn't have any of the symptoms. He's only got a migraine and keeps being sick every so often. I think it's due to the stress and excitement of the album release.

I then make my way upstairs to go and check on him and to bring some more water. I then knock on my door and I hear a very faint come in.

I then go inside and see Brad with his face burried amongst the many pillows that are in my spare bedroom. I then place the glass of water on the bedside table and sit on the bed next to him.

"How you feeling bear ?" I say while running my hands through his hair.

"Awful. I've never knew a migraine to last this long." Says Brad sounding clearly tired.

"I think your stressed about cherry blossom coming out tonight and that's perfectly okay. As I am and I'm sure James and Connor are to." I tell Brad

"Your worried to." Says Brad sitting up and looking at me.

"Yeah of course I am. I'm absolutely shitting myself." I say which I can tell shocks Brad.

"Oh okay." Says Brad before looking down and playing with his hands.

"Hey stop that and listen to me. You don't have to be stressed." I say before Brad interrupts me.

"But what if they don't like it ? What if they don't like we've written it ourselves ? We've all poured our hearts and souls into this album and I would hate for it to do so bad." Says Brad

"Have you finished ?" I say laughing.

"What if alot of things. Yess we have spent over two years working on this album and there has been so much hard work gone into. The fans have absolutely loved married in Vegas, chemicals and better. Plus all the little teasers of the songs that we've dropped this week." I say trying to provide Brad with some reassurance.

"Okay I'm so sorry why am do I always get so stressed like this ?" Says Brad while tugging at his hair.

"Brad when will you listen to me when I tell you that it's okay not to be okay sometimes." I say

"You quoting our songs now." Says Brad laughing.

"Yeah I'll do it all the time if it makes you laugh." I say before picking Brad up of the bed and carrying him bridal style down the stairs.

Brad's got his arms tightly wrapped around me.

"I swear to god Tristan if you drop me before cherry blossom is out. I'll murder you in your sleep." Says Brad while laughing