episode 6 # nightmare fight /the old queen of arendelle.

"After that magical happen everyone were already felt sleep and after then a glowing spirit crystal were glowing on the 4 choose ones and begin to disappear also the green soul pocket necklace also glowing too until Theodora dissapper too. The glowing spirit crystal and the green soul bring them to the unknown place call "black space" when 5 of them wake up and they got shock to everyone choose ones here"

5 them : *short scream* oh sorry.
Butterbean : oh hello i'm butterbean.
Zuma : i'm zuma.
Abby : and i'm Abby.
Swift : ah oh my name is swift ,nice to meet you all.
Butterbean, zuma and Abby : nice to meet you too swift.
Swift : *look at Theodora* hmm.

"Swift was so confused to see a funtime animatronic were so nervous to meet them"

Swift : *walk to the animatronic*
Butterbean : where are you going.
Swift : i have to check with her if she join with us.
Zuma : okay.

"When Theodora look to behind her she got more nervous to Swift front of her"

Theodora : *nervous laugh* hello.
Swift : *simple smile* hi i'm swift are you Theo.
Theodora : umm yes but how do you know my name.
Swift : well my hedgehog friend were tell me.
Theodora : oh the blue hedgehog guy right.
Swift :well yeah ,so do you wanna join with us.
Theodora : okay ,but what their name.
Butterbean: i'm butterbean.
Abby : i'm Abby.
Zuma : and i'm zuma.
Theodora : hi i'm Theodora but you can call me theo and.

"When they stop talk each other they look to bottom and there's a Vine that almost want to tied up their feet ,they were jump to try get rip off the Vine zuma and swift were using a water power to stop the Vine they got freak out what that swift do"

Zuma : wait dude how did you got a water power.
Swift : well i'm a guardian of 13 spirit.
Theodora : wait you are.
Swift : yes.

"Theodora Suspect that she had a green soul magic to help zuma and swift and with with the both girls were also help too after the Vine is gone they a white person is heading to them and it was Queen Iduna from arendelle the one she helping swift to give him a wind spirit crystal"

Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : hello choose ones.
Swift , butterbean,zuma, Abby and Theodora : *gasp* queen Iduna *Bow down*
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past)  :  *nodded * i really happy that you here so a wanna tell you must find theodora and go into the unknown, did you all choose ones understand.

Swift, butterbean, zuma,Abby and Theodora : *nodded* yes your majesty.
Theodora : oh yeah by the way of you wanna find me because i in the hedgehog swirl island my location is in the cave .
Swift : but where.
Theodora : a haunted cave.
Swift : uhh rod won't like that because he's afraid of haunted place's .
Theodora : it doesn't look haunted to me and who is rod.
Swift : we gonna meet you later.

" And suddenlly a giant green soul guardian that he believe in theodora to get them to the real world"

Green soul guardian : theo .
Theodora : yes.
Zuma : woah who is that.
Theodora : he's a green soul guardian who procect and help me fight from the the pink soul princess.
Abby : so who is the pink soul princess.
Theodora : i'm gonna tell you later .
Green soul guardian : so you and your friend are ready to go back to the real world.
Swift,butterbean,zuma,Abby and Theodora : yes.
Green soul guardian : okay * make a magical flower water Lily *

"And they were back to their own home and it still 01:00 am it still dark and they were go back to sleep again"