Your Surprise Adoption (Short)

You and Logan have been wanting another baby but you both have been busy to help take care of your grandson. You were sitting in the floor playing with your grandson when your phone had started ringing.

Y/N: Hello?

Woman: Hi is this Mrs. Thompson?

Y/N: Yes this is she. May I ask whose calling?

By this time Logan had come into the room and looked at you confused.

Woman: Hi Mrs. Thompson this is W/N from an adoption agency here in town and I just wanted to ask are you looking to adopt?

Y/N: Yes.

Woman: Well with everything going on right now would you like to meet the child you could possibly adopt?

Y/N: Yes!

Woman: Ok. Well we will meet you guys in about 2 hours is that ok?

Y/N: Yep.

You both hung up and you started crying which told Logan that something was wrong. Someone had died or so he thought.

Logan: Baby what's wrong?

Y/N: I just got off the phone with the adoption agency and the lady said in about 2 hours we will meet our possible new child.

He then hugged you and kissed you out of surprise.

2 hours later

You finally arrived at the agency and you saw a lady holding a baby.

Woman: You guys meet Alexandra.

You held her and looked at her.

Y/N: She's Perfect.

Logan: Yes she is.

You talked with the lady, got her documents, her car seat and went home with her that day. You turned to look at her. Your family was finally whole again.