How You Meet

You had woke up and realized that you were late for dance rehearsals. You got ready in your outfit.

Your Outfit:

And headed out the door to the studio

And headed out the door to the studio. When you got to the studio you opened the door and everyone just looked at you.

Y/N: Hi sorry I'm late. I over slept.

Teacher: It's alright.

You look over and see a tall lanky boy looking at you.

Teacher: Uh Y/N this is Logan Thompson.

Logan Thompson:

Teacher: Logan this is Y/N Y/L/N

Y/N Y/L/N:

Logan: Nice to meet you Y/N

Y/N: Nice to meet you Logan.

Teacher: Y/N Logan is here to dance with you. He'll be your dance partner for your couples dance.

Y/N: Ok.

Teacher: Alright everyone move over to the side so they have room to move around. You two stretch and I'll get the music going.

You and Logan stretched. When you guys were all stretched out you looked over towards the teacher.

Teacher: You ready?

Logan: Yes sir.

Teacher: Ok get into your places.

You and Logan got into your places and you waited for the music to come on. And then the beat of the song came on.

Logan and Y/N's dance:

When the music came on you were in your own little world. During the song all you could think about was him and only him. When the song was over you and Logan's lips were only inches away from each other. You then pulled away from each other and you just blushed. When the class was over you started to walk to the door when you got stopped by Logan.

Logan: Hey Y/N wait up.

Y/N: Yeah Logan?

Logan: Uh I just wanted to say that your a great dancer.

Y/N: Thanks you too.

Logan: Y/N would you like to hangout?

Y/N: Sure when?

Logan: Right now.

Y/N: Sure.

You guys walked to his house and when he opened the door there was no one in the house.

Y/N: Where are your parents?

Logan: On business trips.

Y/N: Oh cool.

Logan: Do you want anything to drink?

Y/N: Water would be fine thanks.

When he came back with your water you guys sat down on the couch and started talking.

Logan: So Y/N do you have a boyfriend?

Y/N: Nope.

Logan: Have you had your first kiss?

Y/N: Nope.

Logan: Really?

Y/N: Yeah I haven't had my first kiss.

Logan: Why I mean your stunning?

Y/N: Well I haven't had it because none of the guys that I went out with previously never really showed any actual interest in me.

Logan: They're crazy for doing that.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Logan: What I mean by that is your the most gorgeous and beautiful girl in the world and those guys are stupid to not show interest in you.

Y/N: I'm not gorgeous.

Logan: Yes you are.

Y/N: I'm not beautiful either.

Logan: Yes you are.

Y/N: No I'm not.

Logan: Yes you are. Y/N I've seen you around the studio and your stunningly beautiful. The guys that you've been seeing in the past are dumb asses. They don't know what they're missing with you.

Y/N: Logan-.

Logan: I'm serious Y/N. Come on let's go to my trampoline.

He dragged you to the back yard and you saw a pool and a trampoline. He helped you on the trampoline and then got on himself. When he was on the huge trampoline he grabbed your hands and you guys started to jump up and down. You and him were having the time of your life and then you got too hot and you decided to take a break. You guys were just laughing and having fun. You then laid down and looked up at the clouds and just talked. While you guys were looking at the clouds you felt him tangle his fingers with yours. You turned your head and looked at him. You starred into his eyes as he starred into yours. You then sat up and so did he. Logan then put his hands on your waist and bring you onto his lap. His hands never left your waist and your eyes never left his. You guys continued to stare at each other. He then put his hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb against your cheek. You put your hand on his neck. And then the most unthinkable thing happened. Your thankful that it had happened.

Logan kissed you and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. When you pulled away from him he rested his forehead on yours and you guys were breathing heavily. Before you could speak again he cupped your face and he pecked your lips and you pecked his lips back. When you pulled away to look at him he was smiling from ear to ear and you were too.

Logan's POV: After me and Y/N had kissed she was smiling which made me start smiling and I have to make her mine. She's an amazing person and an amazing dancer. She's beautiful and funny and I can't let no one else take her away. She's mine. I'm going to make Y/N mine one way or another and I'm going to make sure no one else can have her. Her heart belongs to me. And My heart belongs to her.