Part 1

"What are you doing?"

"Drawing"

"Of?"

"Me, duh" Athanasia said while rolling her eyes at Lucas.

"I don't remember you looking like that." Lucas said as he looked at the drawing of a princess.

"Take back your words before i tell Miss Lily." Athanasia warned Lucas angrily.

"Try it, if you dare." Lucas said with a smirked on his face which annoyed Athanasia, a lot.

Lucas grabbed the drawing and tore it instantly. Athanasia was so mad that she screamed at him.

"LUCAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"What? I tore it of course."

"STICK IT BACK! I WANTED TO SHOW MY DADDY!"

Just then, Lily, their teacher came back from the restroom.

'Oh dear,' thoght her. 'I shouldn't have left them without supervision.'

"What happened here, children?" Lily asked as she walked in the class.

"Lucas bullied Athy!" Ijekiel went beside Lily and told her what happened.

Jenette went to Athy and calm her down. Of course, Athy is still screaming.

"YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO GET THAT DRAWING BACK BEFORE I TELL MY DADDY! THAT PAPER IS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT MY DADDY BOUGHT ME LAST YEAR!"

Lucas frowned at her words, and looked at the paper in his hands, feeling guilty. (Lucas will feel guilty too huh)

'This piece of crap? As her birthday present? What a joke. It's just a mere normal piece of white paper. What's so special about it?'

Everyone in the room thought the same thing too. (me too) It's just a piece of normal paper that you can get anywhere, what is she so pumped up about?

"Okay Athy, calm down." Lily said with a calm voice.

"Lucas, you should apologize to Athy. No matter what you think of that paper, a present is still a present, it is something precious to her."

The stubborn Lucas threw the paper on the floor, averting his eyes from Lily and Athanasia.

"Lucas, say sorry." Jenette budged in. Everyone was looking at him, waiting for him to apologize.

He had no choice but to do so, since no one is on his side. And he do feel guilty too on the inside, although he didn't show it.

"Sorry"

"Can't hear you," a voice came in from the door.

"H-Headmaster!" Lily was shocked.

"Sorry" Lucas said again, in a louder voice.

"Mhm" Athanasia replied, as if she has forgiven him.

"Athy, if he bullies you again, I'll make sure he wished he was never born." Claude said with his usual cold tone.

"It's okay, daddy, I'm fine."

"I'll buy you another paper later."

"Thank you daddy. I'll draw at home."

—————♡—————

Thank you so much for reading! I know it's boring since it's all based on my imaginations. I'll try to be more creative in the future chapters. Please vote and comment if you like it ^^

Also, do comment along the way. It'll give me motivation to move on uwu

I'll updat as soon as possible. Stay tuned!