Chapter Four.

//y'all wanted purple so here

As soon as Alexander left, John got up and looked around the room, curiously.

He found a big syringe containing a purple leg and injected it into his hand, just as Alexander came in. His eyes turned into a half pink, half purple mixture..

Alex's eyes widen as he dropped the stuffed animals and he grabbed John's wrist. “What the hell are you doing-!?”

“I.. I'm sorry..” John whispered. “I-I didn't mean it.. I'm so stupid.”

Alex cupped John's cheek and kissed his forehead. "Sweetie, no.. that's not true at all..”

“It is! I'm stupid, and fat and ugly..”

Alex just shook his head and picked up one of the stuffed animals that he dropped and smiled, holding it up to John. “Look, Bunny. A bird.”

John's eyes lit up as he took the bird and giggled.

Alex studied him carefully. This was new and interesting.

What if he could mix the liquids? Could he create a whole new emotion?

He played with John's curly hair and hummed softly. “How do you feel, dear?”

“stupid but happy..” John replied.

Alex nodded. “interesting..”

After a long period of silence, Alex stood up. “would you like some lunch, sweetheart?”

John smiled and nodded.

With that - Alex stood up and went to the kitchen. He started to boil water and grabbed a packet of ramen noodles. Once he was done, he carried the bowl back to the room John was in and gave it to him. “Here..”

//Sorry this is a life short :') you get to decide which liquids he mixes together!!