1

[Two Days Later - Morning]

Yawning, I got up and stretched my body before doing some sit-ups and push-ups. I took a quick shower and changed into my attire - black leggings with white crop top and black boots. I got my leather jacket, redoing my bandages before putting in my fingerless gloves and walking out the room. The moment I walked out, I saw Maka in her usual uniform but with an apron on. "Something wrong, Maka?" I asked.

"Dumb Soul and Blair are at it again.." Maka muttered. "All men are the same, it makes me sick.."

"I'm sorry, I'm still new here, but who's Blair?" Walking towards the small table, I got an apple and starting eating.

"Oh right. You don't know the full story. Soul get in here, breakfast it ready!" As she set the plates down, I had helped Maka out with the set up. "Soul and I were on our ninety-ninth kishin eggs and needed to obtain a witch's soul. We ran into Blair and tried countless of times to get her soul. We succeeded, but she turned out to be a monster cat, so we ended up eating one of her life and got bumped down to beginning."

"Really? A cat monster huh?" Looking at Blair come out of Soul's room - Soul not to behind - she had purple hair and a body of a twenty year old. I can tell she acts like a teenager though, with the way she's dressed. "Ahh, I've heard of something like that.. I hear it's rare to come by something like Blair."

"You must be (Y/n)!" Immediately, I was suffocated by Blair's boobs in my face. My face started to heat up so much I couldn't stand it from the embarrassment. "It's so nice to meet you!"

"Blair, that's not cool! Get off her!" Soul exclaimed, pulling me away.

"Aww..~ No fair!~ You guys get her all the time!~" Blair whined.

"She's our partner, what did you expect?" Maka stated. Seeing Blair pouting, she sighed. "We'll get to know her after our classes."

"Yay!~"

"Oh, I have to go do something in town before class starts, so I'll have to meet you guys later on." I said, throwing away my finished apple.

"Where to? It's early for you to do something." Soul asked.

"I have a small apartment somewhat near the entrance of Death City. I have to go and tell the owner that I have partners now. Unless you guys wanna move there? It's a three bedroom apartment."

"How much do you make working with Lord Death?!" Both of them yelled.

I chuckled awkwardly and raised my hands up. "A decent amount, considering that I have worked for him pretty much my whole childhood." Placing my hands down, I took a piece of toast and looked at them. "It's up to you guys. I know you've been here for awhile now and I don't want to be rude and intrude like this."

"Hmm, it'll be cool for us to be in a new place.. But the packing is so uncool."

"We should talk to Lord Death first and see if there's something like that in this apartment complex."

"He'll probably say it's best for me to move in with you guys, seeing how I don't really own much since I'm always out on missions Lord Death assigned to me."

"Is that so?" Soul sighed, leaning back on his chair. "Either way, packing is gotta be a pain. Probably be cool if we can get an upgrade for something."

"Maybe, but it'll cost a lot with our allowance. It'll be a fortune to say the least." Maka argued.

"It's not a problem - I can pay it. I save up a lot of my rewards so it's not a problem."

"We can't ask you to do that - you're our new partner!" Maka rejected. "We should see with Lord Death for a more possible solution."

"I don't mind really. I may be new, but there are moments where Lord Death will send me away on urgent missions. It's best for you guys to be okay with your living environment. And besides, I heard there's an opening in this complex, so you wouldn't have to change your pattern." I informed, looking at the two.