Tumblr Girl (!)

A 'perfect' playlist to listen before you start reading this 'bullshit'.

*Ghost - If You Have Ghosts

*The Libertines - Vertigo

*HIM - Vampire Heart

*Imagine Dragons - Demons

*Judas Priest - Angel

*Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

*AC DC - Hell's Bells

*Alex Turner - Hiding Tonight

*Arctic Monkeys - Pretty Visitors

*Black Sabbath - Paranoid

*Blur - Coffee and TV

*Poison - Something To Believe In

I wish i could live a supernatural life like in supernatural, i wish they were all real. Maybe the demons the angels, the Satan, God.. Maybe they are real but i wish i was dealing with them but i'm just 'a fangirl' who goes to school, watches tv shows, has arguements with her mum, has a bestie, deals with chemistry and sleeps at night with the hope to see a supernatural event.

We all watching fantastic tv series with a pleasure but when we are living in the real life we always say "there is no such thing as ghost", "vampires? Bullshit!", "salt for protection?can we use ketchup instead? Haha.." and then watching them over and over. The thing is i do believe in all these 'crap' and i regret nothing cause i have something to believe in.

The other thing is people think that we drink coffee and watch series and do not believe in God/religion is to be a 'tumblr girl'. BUT I JUST CANNOT STAND IT CAUSE NO YOU ASSHEAD I LOVE COFFEE BECAUSE I LOVE ITS SCENT, AND TASTE AND IT KEEPS ME AWAKE AND I LOVE TV SHOWS CAUSE I FIND MYSELF IN THEM AND YES I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD/RELIGION CAUSE NOTHING IS FAIR ENOUGH AND YOU KNOW WHAT? NONE OF THEM IS YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Yes, uhm.. Where were we? Uh, yeah... Tumblr girls. To be honest i'm an active (actually.. a very active) tumblr user and share posts and reblog them but i haven't got an award for being a tumblr user and drinking coffee on a rainy day in my bed which is so messy and i'm in my short and long colorful socks and my XXXL sweatshirt... IT'S JUST ME EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT WANNA ACCEPT IT.

Some of them are thinking that lesbians, gays, bisexuals are just having a relationship to take people's attention. SO, EXPLAIN THEN, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE PEOPLE TALK BEHIND ME AND SAY, "he is gay, she is lesbian, she is discusting, he sucks dicks.." why would those people want that? I'm straight but i'll ship LGBT till the day i die. Not because I'm a 'tumblr girl', just because I'm a 'human'.