Starbucks Boys and Besties

When we go to a cafe, especially if it is somewhere like Starbucks, we usually choose places in the corner if we have the facility to choose. We usually go there with our besties and we like being two people more than we prefer to be more than two because we have to talk about our crushes silently and when we all sit together we have to speak louder to make the others hear us. If you are alone with your bestie you're lucky cause while you are talking if a good looking boy comes and sits near to your table your words come out quieter and your looks focus on that boy and it's usually his style or hair or THE SINCERITY DEGREE WITH THE GIRL NEXT TO HIM IF THERE IS ANY. Then your bestie understands that you detect a handsome boy and if your eyes move there from there that means you are looking to a couple. That can be a friendly one, i mean they can be both male and came to starbucks to drink just a fucking coffee or they can be a 'couple' couple. If it's the first one your face looks confused, which means you can't decide which one is more handsome. That helps your bestie to figure what's going on out; but if it's the second case, your face tells 'OBVIOUSLY' that you're gonna stand up and punch the boy in the face and then rip the girl's throat out and pour the so very hot mocha to her boobs and grab the boy's hand and say, "i'm ready to go sweatheart." Probably your bestie would be praying and saying, "for the love of God, i hope there are just boys cause if there's a girl i'll be so regret that i've just cut my nails yesterday which means i can't help her scratch that bitch's face." The only thing that i can help you with keeping your anger under control is to think that you have the best friend ever and grab her hand instead of scratching the girl's face.