Prom (AU)

Hola Mi Amigos!

I am not dead. Just to clear that up...
I was {am} really busy with school work. But yeah I am Back! An---

Anyway, before I start babbling, I brought you guys a new chapter!

So, let's begin. See ya all at the end of the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're coming! That's it. End of the convo!" Anushka simply screeched, ending their conversation.

The talk was about nothing important, according to Katie. It was just a Prom.

"Just PROM!!?" Miranda had torn apart her eardrums when she said this in front of her friends during lunch.

Their school was hosting Prom this weekend for all the high schoolers. This happened every year. Katie never went to those parties that every girl or boy fantasized about. She hated those, in fact.

But this year, it was different. Her two new friends who had joined the school a few months ago were forcing her into going.

~~~

"Kats, you never go. It'll be fun. I promise." Her best friend Rachel started, settling down on the seat, arriving into the cafeteria.

"I don't want to, Rachel," Katie whined.

"Prom?" Piper asked as they both dug into their meals.

"Uh-huh." Katie nodded.

"Remind me again, why do you hate it so much?" Annabeth spoke up.

"Well, first of, there are bloody lotta people in a single room all crammed up. Then there are those disgusting people all making out and stuff, you know. And then there'll..." She trailed off, not wanting to say the next words.

There'll be that boy, who she didn't want to see at all. TRAVIS STOLL.

"And...?" Avani trailed off, demanding an answer.

"And nothing." Katie snapped back, "I mean, yeah that's why. I don't wanna join the prom."

"It's nothing like that!" The girls argued.

"Yes, it is." Katie firmly stood on her thoughts.

"See Katie, Would I be there if it was anything like that?" Hazel asked, tilting her head to the side.

Okay, that maybe was a good reason.

The others nodded their heads, agreeing with Hazel.

"Guys, no means no. I won't go." Before they all could even say something, Katie stated,

"Even if I join, I'll be all alone. You all will just go off with your dates - "

"We don't have dates," Anushka said, pointing at herself and Avani.

"Yeah." The latter chirped up.

"But - " She was cut off by the black-haired girl.

"You're coming! That's it. End of the convo!"

"Fine." She groaned out, softly. She gave in, because well, maybe a part of her always wanted to go and par-tay! {Okay weird....}

"What?" Piper asked.

"Fine! I will come! Okay?" She gave up slamming her hands on the table, before getting up and leaving for her next class.

This was going to be a looooooooooong week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saying Katie was tired was an understatement. She was more than tired. She could literally sleep on the spot. But guess, Things never work your way. {My way or the highway---*sees people looking weirdly at me* I'll just gooooo nowwoww---}

" Katie!" A voice screamed from behind, as she shut her locker door. 

"What do you want Travis?" 

 "Just came to-" He was cut off by Kelli, one snobby tall girl.

Kelli came towards them and tugged Travis away, glaring daggers at Katie. Katie wanted to roll her eyes but decided not to waste her energy on that B-word. 

It was like that daily, Travis - her childhood friend would come and greet Katie and then Kelli or one of her minions would take him away, acting like Katie was about to murder him.

Katie decided to ignore it and started her way back home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I know guys, it is pretty short, but well...That's what I could do right now!!!

There's a Part 2, don't worry! 

See ya muffoinos next time! Ba-Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question, Who's your godly parent? Mine's Hecate blessed by Athena.