♡4♡

Monday morning

"Monday. Again." Beomgyu sighed looking at himself in the mirror. All he saw was a too sleepy boy with ruffled hair, still wearing the pijama. He groaned and slowly began dressing up, hoping he would be late so he won't have to bear the math lesson.

Beomgyu also didn't want to see the blue haired boy's face. In the last moment he remembered to take the diary with him and he put it in the school bag, next to the art things.

Beomgyu had art lesson on Mondays and on Wednesdays, one hour for day. That was the only subject he liked, because he was pretty good at drawing.

When he stepped in his classroom, Beomgyu noticed Yeonjun wasn't there already and let out a sigh of relief. The boy came a few minutes after him, when all the students were there waiting for the teacher, who was a little late.

During the lesson Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's eyes on him and tried to ignore that kind of feeling. He lowered his head down, so he won't have to look at Yeonjun, receiving for that a scold from the teacher.

"Beomgyu! Please pay attention at what I'm saying! This is the third time today, you'll have detention after school" she said with an angry tone.

Beomgyu's eyes widened, detention?! He wasn't going to stay over after lunch at all, him and Yeosang had to go to the skateboard park that day.

Art class - 13.10

Beomgyu looked at his drawing he had done during the art class, he used only the pencil to draw it and it was an tridimensional drawing of an old city. Since he had finished with drawing he started to put the art stuff back in his bag, but he didn't found his rubber.

Beomgyu groaned 'Why my things always disappear? I swear the rubber was righ here a moment ago...' he thought.

Looking in his school bag, he started to took out all the things he had inside it, putting them on the chair because there was no more place on  the table.

About ten minutes later he found the rubber, which was right on the bottom of the bag. In that moment the bell rang and Beomgyu looked at all his school things still on the table and on the chair.

He hurried up putting them back in his bag and then ran to the cafeteria, where Yeosang was already waiting for him.

BUT, Beomgyu forget to put something back in his bag, and that thing was... the diary,who had fallen on the floow while Beomgyu was in hurry. The secret diary, where he had written all those secret things.

Time skip - lunch is over

Beomgyu and Yeosang finished eating, he knew he had detention, but thought it wasn't such a big deal if he would skip it. 'There's nobody cheking if I'm in class, I don't think they will notice it...' Beomgyu thought and walked out the school with his best friend, going to the skateboard park.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was still at school, because him and some other boys had the music course. The music teacher had asked Yeonjun to go to the class A35, to take the computer there was in there.

Yeonjun walked inside the classroom and switched on the light since it was dark and looked around for the computer. But he didn't saw any computer in there and soon understood why: that wasn't the class A35, but the A34, his art class.

He was about to turn the light off, when he stepped on something that was on the floor. He leaned down and picked up a notebook. Then, he walked out the room, going in the right one and finding the computer his teacher was looking for.

Yeonjun walked back to the music room and gave the teacher the computer, then he sat down and opened the notebook he still had in his hands.

~~~

Tuesday, second day of school

So here I am, sitting in class with the teacher trying to explain his shitty things. I know it isn't a good thing to not listen to the lesson, but also if I did I wouldn't understand a word of what she's saying right now. Yeosang, my best friend, told me to start writing a diary, and that's what I did.

I have to say it wasn't a bad idea, it's funny having one. Today I'll introduce myself, because why not. I'm a normal boy living in this normal world like all the normal people. I don't have so many friends, but I do have a bestfriend and he's the best person I know. I don't have siblings and my parents seems to not care about me.

My hobbies are listening to music and hang out with Yeosang, sometimes we go to the skateboard park even if I can't go on the skateboard. I like memes and I do not like school and vegetables, but I love eating sweet things. Don't ask me why, I aven don't know why.

I just realized it's kinda strange writing things about my life in this paper diary, but it's funny. Just look, the lesson passed so fast today! In some minutes the lesson is going to end so I'll just finish here for today...

~~~

"Yeonjun! What are you doing, come here and help me tuning the guitar!" an older student said and Yeonjun closed the diary. 'Funny' he thought 'that boy introduced himself but forgot to write his name'

He will continue reading the diary at home, he was too curious to leave it where he had found it, if he did so probably someone else would find it.

BUT, Yeonjun never imagined whose the diary was... and soon he will find it out.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

923 words

Things are starting to get dangerous for Beomgyu...