♡36♡

Beomgyu would have liked that moment to last forever. Staying with Yeonjun made him feel good, loved and safe.

He secured his head on the older's chest and smiled feeling the beats of his heart, he knew they were for him.

Beomgyu would have never imagined that just them two, which at the beginning hated each other, now loved each other. Or at least he hoped that Yeonjun also felt that strange feeling when he was close to him.

Well, there were times when he really acted like jerk and times when Beomgyu was annoyed by his always flirting and cheesy words...

Beomgyu inclined his head on the side and approached those beautiful lips that perfectly intoned Yeonjun's face and blue hair. He smiled and then approached his lips to Beomgyu's, closing the gap and accompanying the kiss with a caress... their mouths met again and this time Beomgyu didn't even try to fight for domination. He left Yeonjun's tongue to come into his mouth and explore it, but right in that moment Yeonjun stopped.

He raised his head, but Beomgyu called him, looking confused. "Mhm... Yunie?" he asked.

Yeonjun put a finger on his lips telling him to shut up, he had heard a car parking. He had recognized the noise of the engine (it had to be a big car if he could hear it from the room)

Beomgyu pulled him back and complained that he was starting to be too much paranoic.

After two seconds they clearly heard someone knocking at the door with violence. Then a man's voice yelled Beomgyu's name.

The boy stood up with a shot and gave Yeonjun a very worried look. "It's my father." he said nervously and collected Yeonjun's clothes from the floor, giving them to him.

"Change your clothes and hide somewhere!" Beomgyu ordered.

"Why-"

"PLEASE DON'T ASK JUST HIDE... in the wardrobe!" Beomgyu opened it and Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "Woww you really got a lot of outfits" he commented admiring a quite revealing v-shirt.

Beomgyu shook his head and froze as he heard his father had opened the door. Evidently was tired of waiting that someone opened the door.

Beomgyu doubted that he would be happy to see two naked boys in the bed. He didn't tell him, and he never wanted him to know which kind of a relationship he was in. He was already so angry with him without adding that fact.

This time even Yeonjun began to panic seriously.

"Where can I hide?"

"Ummm... On the balcony!" Beomgyu exlaimed and pushed Yeonjun outside closing the glass door.

"Hey what the fuck I'M NAKED!" Yeonjun yelled hitting the glass with both hands and a strange expression on his face. Well, it was december...

Beomgyu facepalmed and threw him his clothes, locking the room's door and then hiding under the bed all the blankets and pillows that looked suspiciously dirty and sweaty.

He put the pants and the shirt on right on the moment that Beomgyu's father opened the door, because he had a pair od spare keys.

Their glances met and the heart of Beomgyu lost a beat when he saw the expression his father had on. He was pissed, like reaaaaly much.

"Where is he?" asked he and Beomgyu nearly chocked on his own saliva. "W-who?" he lied.

His father lost his patience and screamed "Don't pretend you don't know what I mean, your mother told me... you're frequenting a boy, you're gay. You should be ashamed to have a relationship like that, don't you understand? People like you are a mistake"

Then he approached the balcony.

He was about to open the door, but Beomgyu blocked him. "Where are you going?" he asked, still under shock because of what he had just heard telling him.

"I wanted to breathe some fresh air, here inside it smells too gay."

Aisshh, that hurted a lot.

Beomgyu crossed his arms, suddenly feeling strong coming from his heart. He had to defend himself and his decisions.

"First, it's not your fucking business and you can't decide who I should love. I am who I want to be and surely it's not you who is going to tell me what to do, you're the one who should be ashamed. You are a liar and a traitor, you left mom and me alone and through all this years you didn't do anything to help me grow up. No surprise your son turns out gay. And she accepted me. Then, again, leave me alone and don't yell at me, yell at your new wife. If you need so much to have a straight son then I wish you to have a lot of kids with her. The only idiot here it's you, the man that left his family without having the guts to even say it. Do you like fucking up other people's lifes? Because it seems you're enjoying it as much as you enjoy your money. I am truly disgusted by you, dad. Because you are my dad... unluckily"

He told all this without even knowing what he was saying, as he had done that time when he screamed at him the truth about how he was cheating. Words had come out from his mouth by themselves and he surely hadn't started to like boys only because then his father would yell at him that is wasn't right.

Was it a crime?

He didn't gave it a fuck of his dad's reaction. Oh, by the way, the man was literally burning of madness. He left the room, his face being between red and purple color.

"Yeah yeah, run away from your dangerous gay son!" Beomgyu yelled after him and laughed, suddenly feeling a LOT more relaxed and in a strange way happy.

Some noises coming from the balcony recalled his attention, he nearly forgot about Yeonjun!

The poor boy was calling Beomgyu, who finally let him inside.

"I WAS FREEZING THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE TURNED INTO ELSA FROM FROZEN YOU ASSHOLE" Yeonjun shouted and hugged the radiator.

Beomgyu didn't know if to laugh or worry for him... But at the end his caring side won and he went downstairs to prepare him a cup of hot tea.

"A hot tea for a hot boy hmm?" Yeonjun backhugged him and Beomgyu screamed in pain.

"You dumbass because of you I burned myself with the tea" Beomgyu pouted and then put the hand under cold water.

They weren't able AT ALL to even make tea without injuring themselves...

"Cuddles?" Yeonjun asked softly and Beomgyu chuckled and nodded his head in happiness.

"But only if you let me read your diary... We can read it together!" Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu said yes, but he wasn't so convinced about it. That was going to be embarrassing.

1132 words