♡22♡

- Short A/N -

Lmao we're already at the 22nd
chapter but I still didn't manged
to not even make them kiss once;
By the way 35 chapters will be ok,
I really didn't expected this story
to be so long and complicated (an
d so many reads and votes im soft)

If u have requestions and suggest
ions for the story write your ideas
here → ...

***

Minjun and Beomgyu started talking about random stuff, now more confidently. Beomgyu smiled seeing Minjun was now happy, holy shit he missed his smile.

But not in that way. Like when you cheer up your friend after he was sad.

'Maybe I need to tell him that I see him only as a friend, a hot friend' Beomgyu thought, but Minjun spoke first.

"I didn't want to tell you this now, but I really enjoy being with you. If you aren't busy we can meet up sometimes after school" he offered, hopefully looking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded his head and said it was okay for him, then he stood up and looked around. 'How much does Yeonjun need to take a drink?' he thought.

"Hey Minjun, have you maybe seen Yeonjun around here? He told me he'll be right back" Beomgyu asked and Minjun told him he might saw him going to the bathrooms.

Beomgyu decided to wait a little more and during that time he drank some glasses of that tasty drink. Minjun waited with him so Beomgyu wouldn't be lonely, and honestly Beomgyu found that so sweet and considerate of him.

Minjun looked curious at Beomgyu's drink and asked if he could try it. Beomgyu lent him the glass and went to take another one. "Do you hold l'alcohol?" Minjun asked and Beomgyu shook his head. "Not at all. But this it's great."

"Me too." Minjun smiled.

***

"Where in the world did he go?!" Beomgyu muttered now feeling a little angry and nervous at the same time.

"He'll be right back-" Minjun kindly pulled Beomgyu back on the sofa, but the other boy walked away ignoring his worried face.

Minjun said he saw Yeonjun going to the batrooms, so Beomgyu went to the bathrooms.

He was a bit drunk so he didn't realize Ji-eun was following him with her eyes all the way behind him.

[*Yeonjun]

Yeonjun approached the table where there were all the drinks and filled his glass. Soon he felt someone staring at him and turned around to see a girl dressed in black looking at his butt. So annoying, did she feel no shame?

"Are you Choi Yeonjun?" the girl asked and Yeonjun nodded. "Yeah why?"

The girl didn't reply to him, but slowly began to approach him. A move, that Yeonjun found irritating, did people forget about consent and personal space? Why was that girl acting like that?

After some steps Yeonjun's back touched the wall, the only way to escape that monster with too much lipstick was to go to the men bathrooms. That's just what he did.

But that girl chased him in there, making Yeonjun feel worried. "Hey listen up, I'm not interested in you-" he said, but the girl shut his mouth by kissing him.

Yeonjun tried to pull her away, he didn't know why but he found that really disgusting. And disrespectful, before kissing someone he at least expected to know the person.

He cleaned his shirt and washed his mouth "Don't ever fuck with me bitch" he hissed to her and walked out the room.

Right in that moment Beomgyu opened the door and the two bumped into each other. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked to Yeonjun, but then noticed his swollen lips. Soon after that a girl came out the bathroom and smirked to Yeonjun, licking her lips that were also swollen.

"Who the fuck was that girl?" Beomgyu asked, since he wasn't so stupid to not understand what happened.

"Nobody."

"You fucked her didn't you?!"

"And? It's not your problem anyway." Yeonjun replied, still traumatized by the fact that he felt nothing while kissing that girl. He used to do that many times at the parties he attended. "Why do you care?"

Beomgyu opened his mouth, he wanted to say -because I fucking love you-, but nothing came out.

"You're right. It's not my problem." he managed to say without stuttering. Yeonjun had no idea of how he was feeling, of course: he was too busy making up with random girls in the bathroom...

He was about to walk away, when he heard Ji-eun laughing. "And you're saying to me you two are boyfriends?" she said to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu looked at her in disgust, that shit was all her fault. "Sure we are. Even couples sometimes argue, but we still love each other." he replied to her.

"Prove it to me then" Ji-eun said back with a defiant tone.

Yeonjun looked first at her and then at Beomgyu, who approached him.

Beomgyu took a deep breathe, he of course didn't fell like doing it after knowing Yeonjun's lips were still impregnated with the girl's lipstick, but at the same time he wanted that. He wasn't angry, more like disappointed and jealous. Fucking jealous of someone who didn't belong to him.

They were now facing each other and Beomgyu leaned closer to Yeonjun's lips, ignoring his worried and confused look.

He couldn't wait to taste those cherry red lips, after dreaming about them for so long.

"Okay stop it, gross! It's enough for me, I still don't understand why Yeonjun had chosen you but I don't need to see you two making out in my best friend house!" Ji-eun said.

Yeonjun turned his head away and Beomgyu had to highly concentrate to not kill Ji-eun. Boom, just like that his only chance was gone!

He walked to the drink's table and took a full glass of something he didn't know what was, and drank it all. He had to let off the anger somehow, even if getting drunk wasn't the best idea.

Soon Beomyu felt like vomiting and his head started to hurt, so he sat on a chair. The last thing he remembered was Yeonjun carrying him in the car, then, his view blurred.

900 and something words

Do not blame Yeonjun, till now he thought he likes girls and he's ofc confused by what he's feeling towards Beomgyu, but he'll understand

If u have random questions for me don't hesitate to ask, I'd like to interact with you guys :)