Her Yes

After manik leaves abhi enters and see Nandini in thoughts

Ab-Anyone there??
Abhi asked by knocking on her forehead

Na-Bhaai..aap kab aaya??

Ab-Abhi,when u were lost in thoughts..i dint knew that my sister knows how to think also

Bhaaii....She whined like a child

Ab-Acha vo chodo..yeh batao manik kaise laga??
Abhi asked only to find a blushing Nandini

Ab-Arey waahh!!Tu toh cherry ban gayi hai..He teased...On a serious note U know that i will be with you for every decision u take..

Nandini nods

A-par tere bhai hone ke saath uske dost bhi hoona..isiliye before u take a decision i need to tell u something..dekh nandu mujhe nahi pata ki what u guys talk...mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata ki usne baat bhi kiya ki nahi!!vo isliye nahi kyuki he is rude..its just that he considers himself to be too boring...haa i accept that he dont go for movies every week yaa phir he dont go for holidays..But he is not boring..its just that he got accustomed to his present lifestyle..he follows a routine and he feels happy when he follows that...vo dil se bohat ache hai nandu...and if he loves someone then he will just love unconditionally....but still its totally upon u..and i will support u whatever u decide

And he was abt to leave

N-bhai..even if u dint  tell all these things to me then also my answer would have been the same...aap bas nicha jaake sabko batavo ki mujhe aapke dost acha laga...

A-sachi??

N-ji zaroor

Abhi happily hugs her

A-thank u nandu...u have no idea on how happy have u made me..aur mera manik bohat acha hai and he will take care of u like no one else...Aur vaise bhi for ur bakbak character someone like him is necessary...

N-Bhaaiiii...

And abhi runs from there...

Downstairs everyone was waiting for abhi because they know he will know nandini's answer...And when Abhi reached down everyone was looking at him with hope..But what made Abhi happy was that little teeny weeny hope that he saw on manik's eyes...

Ab-Toh appa,should i call the pandit for deciding the wedding dates or will u do that??

V-mathlab nandu haa boldi!!

Abhi happily nods his head...While there was a small smile on manik's face along with a frown cuz he never expected a yes from her..As sanjana saw nandini coming down sanjana hugged her and vishnu kissed her forehead..

Then neyonica and raj looked at manik's face expectedly and in return he just nodded his head...

And that was all needed to make nandu compete with tomatoes...And she was happy because she had a feeling that this is gonna work out even if it takes a lot of effort from both side..

While murthys and malhotras happiness knew no extend...They moved to have lunch followed by sweets to share the happiness they just received..

They decide to call pandit in afternoon and decide the wedding dates..

Post lunch they decided to sit in garden and they were enjoying...They gelled up with each other within no time..But what shocked everyone including manik was his interaction with nandini's family...They were no hesitation or boundaries..He spoke to them genuinely and affectionately...

But in between all this manik and nandini could not speak with each other even for once..

It was nearly 4 pm when pandit came..After all greetings he was doing all the horoscope stuffs...

Pandit-There are two dates one after 28 days and next after 2 years..u could decide upon which one..

The parents looked at manan's face and both of them gave a look telling u guys decide!!!

And being the impatient souls they are both families decided on the one after 28 days..

Manik was happy as well as confused..Happy because he realized that may be he got a person  whom he can call his..who will understand him..who will not call him boring..He knew this was risk ,he knew this decision may leave him heartbroken..But one single look on her face all that he knew was that SHE was worth all this risk and insecurities...
But what still confused him was that why on this earth did she told an yes!!And he knew he need to wait so that he can talk with her properly!!

Even Nandini was not a totally happy soul..She was indeed happy that she is getting married that too with the only person whom she felt attracted..She was always into arranged marriages..Because according to her arranged marriages have a special thrill in it...But that never satisfied the romantic side in her...Whenever she saw her friends with their boyfriends she used to imagine how it would be with her...She knew maybe her this yes will not fulfill all her dreams about her boyfriend..this may require her to change her certain habits and dreams but she just knew that HE was worth all the changes and dreams she have...

At the same time the daughter in her was weeping silently cuz she knew that each day that took her close to manik was at the same time taking her away from her family..She know that they will be with her at any time but still things will change.. And it hurt her more when she realized that she was totally helpless about it...

Arranged marriages is not just about marrying the one found by ur family...Its also about accepting ur partner with their flaws and moreover being ready to change for them.. A risk taken upon the trust u have on ur parents and the unbuilt trust on ur partner...

_____________________________
With love
💙💙