Day 2

As per nandini's order he messaged her as soon as he reached home while nandini replied him back when she reached her home...
Manik felt an unexplained happiness in updating about himself to her..He dint felt like being controlled or being ruled over but he felt like being cared...being possessed  and he was extremely delighted...

Manik was sitting in his room lost in his thoughts when his mom called him for dinner...Throughout the dinner there was a silly smile on his lips..Every time he hides it, the next second something about her comes up in his mind and that smile comes again..Once tired he stopped himself from hiding it..But what he dint notice was that his whole family did noticed all these and they were happy about it..

Once done with the dinner and a small talk between the family everyone retired to their room..

Soon Manik was all ready to sleep but was in a dilemma to whether call her or just message her...After lot of conflicts he just messaged her a good night and went to sleep...

The condition in murthy house was not different..Nandini was seen a little more happier today and abhi dint left a chance to tease her..It was nearly 11 pm when she was back to her room..she was about to call him when she saw his good night message which he sent nearly 1.5 hrs before..
She was quite sure that he would have slept by now so she just messaged him good night and went to sleep...

Sunrays peeped through the window which made nandini frown and after complete 30 minutes of tossing and turning on bed due to disturbance caused by sun she woke up at 7:30..
Her hands automatically went towards her phone and once she opened it she saw a message from manik wishing her morning..And that was sent by 4:30am...
Without waiting for other moment she called him..

On the other hand manik as usual woke up at 4:30 and at 4:45 went for jogging and came back by 6 and went to gym..returned from gyn by 7,had bath,and now at 7:30 was getting ready for office..The only thing which he did today unlike other days was messaging her as soon as he opened his eyes..
He was setting his hair when his phone rang..With a small smile after seeing the caller id he sat on the bed receiving the call..

M-Hello..

N-A very good good morning Mr.Malhotra...Kya kar raha tha??

M-I was getting ready...

N-ready??? Where are you going??

M-obviously office

N-This early

M-Mmm..Tum kya kar rahi thi??

N-voo..main..

M-Vo kya nandini??

N-Actually i just woke up...

M-Ohhh..But why hesitation?

N-Actually you woke up early and i just woke up..Toh!!Iam sorry...Tommorow onwards i will wake up early..Haaa..it would be difficult for me in the beginning but slowly i will get used to it..

M-Nandini calm down!!! You dont have to wake up early just because i did..I just have this 'sleep early,wake early' habit...You dont have to change ur habit..Just wake up on ur time..Aram se!!okay??

N-Mmmm

M-Okay i have to go..Iam getting late..bye!!By the way i will be quite busy today..So will message u in the evening...

N-Yupp..Even i will be busy.. Will msg you in the evening..

The day passed with both of them busy with back to back meetings...

Once done with dinner ,Manik was searching for a client's file which is required for the next day in his drawers when he saw the chocolate given by nandini which he kept in the drawer..

After a thought, manik took it and unwrapped it...All thanks to the AC in his room it is not melted..He first had a small tiny bite and when he actually like it he moved to his balcony and started eating it. He felt happy after having it..maybe because he ate something he loved or maybe because he did something that she wanted him to do..He couldn't recognize the real reason behind his sudden happiness. All that he knew was that he liked the feeling...

Manik had to move back to his room when he heard his phone ringing...Without a second thought he took the phone when he saw the name of the person calling him

M-Hello

N-Heyy.....Wassup??Had dinner??

M-All good and yeah i had dinner..you?

N-yup..Just had it...So how was the day??

M-It was good..Quite hectic...yours?

N-It was amazing...You know today i needed to submit a design to a client and she loved it.. She even decided to give all her works to our fashion house for next 5 years..And it was sanjana's birthday today..By the way sanjana is one of my staffs..we cut a cake and celebrated...yeah we had pizza too..It was her treat...Phir..

And she literally listed out all the things that happened with her today..

All the while manik was listening carefully but still the thought did occur in his mind that how different they are!!When a question was asked to him,he gave the reply in few words while the same question was asked to her ,she took paragraphs to answer them..And surprisingly it dint irritate him nor he felt bored....With a small amusement he realized that he loves it..he loves to hear her speaking...

They continued talking for hours..it was mainly nandini talking and manik listening..It was nearly 11:30 when manik's eyes went to the clock and when he realized the time he was shocked...

M-nandini,its been hours we are talking..So let us sleep..vaise bhi iam late today..Good night..

N-Okkiee..Gunnyt

M-Mm..Bye

N-Acha manik wait...

M-(suddenly and expectedly)what??

N-i dint gave your task for today..

Manik who was waiting for this had smile on his face realizing that she dint forget it..

M-Mmm..Toh bolo

N-Its very simple..Just keep smiling..

M-matlab??

N-matlab for one day smile at everyone..Like you go to office just smile at your staffs..Aur Haa dont smile much at girls...Vo tumpe fidda hojayega..And iam quite much possessive..

M-(with a smile)why do you think that smiling at people for 1 day will make a change??

N-arey..kal tum office jaongi and you smile at people over there..and next day you will go to the same office and the same people will smile expectedly at you and you will smile back automatically...toh hui na change..aur vese bhi you wont be able to be rude with no reason in front of a person whom you smiled at.. psychology says so..

M-acha ji..psychology says so??

N-Hanji... psychology says so..

M-aur kiski psychology says so?

N-aur kiski??definitely meri..

M-tum aur tumhari psychology mujhe definitely psychiatrist ke paas le jaayega..arey,people will call me mad if i smile at them for no reason..aur toh aur i wont be shocked if they faint cuz its me who smiled at them

N- arey..aise kaise??haa..matlabb...maybe but imagine that a person who is stressed is passing by u and u smiled at him and he will be like "pagal hai kya?" But then you were able to divert his mind from stress for a few seconds though...and thats called an achievement mr malhotra..

M-Whatever...I will think about it..

N-Mmmm..yeh hui na baat..You know,once in my college I smiled at a person who was stressed upon something and then he...

And they again started bickering forgetting that they were about to hang up and go to sleep..Finally after 2 more hours of talk, manik was feeling hell sleepy and he actually dozed off when she was telling about the brave stories during her clg life...Finding no response from manik she realized that he slept and with a smile even she closed her eyes by keeping her phone aside and went to her dreamland..

____________________________
With love
💙💙