Day 6

After breakfast nandini was packing the things that were left out because most of them were already packed by sanjana. Once done with it she saw that the time is already 8:30..She ran to washroom to get ready since manik would come by 9...

In malhotra mansion,after ensuring that they took everything, raj and neyonica went to airport while manik went to murthy mansion to pick them up..

No one know why Manik is picking up Murthys since they have their own car and there is no need for Manik to pick them up. However, yesterday Manik told Nandini, out of impulse, that he would pick them up. And at night when Nandini told this to her parents, they couldn't oppose it since they knew that the more time Manik and Nandini spent with each other its good!!

Ram and sanjana was done with their packing and was all ready to leave when manik rang the bell...Ram told him that nandini is in her room and asks manik to go there.

Nandini was keeping her charger, earphones etc in her handbag when she heard a knock

N-Yess???Andar aaoo..

Manik come inside only to get the shock of his life. Here nandini saw manik

N-Arey manik,U came??lets go!!Iam ready...And please help me with this bag,its quite heavy..

And she was going towards the door not noticing maniks expression.

When she reached the door she realized that Manik haven't moved from his place. So she turn around and called him..

M-Where do you think you are going??

N-Heiinn??? What happened to you? We are going to Shimla right?? And why do u sound so serious??

M-Nandini, yeh kya haal hai kamre ka??

N-Kya haal??

And she looks around to see her room in its usual self,just a little messier due to the packing.

M-kya haal matlab??books,files and papers on the table when there is plenty of space in the book shelf,bed full of clothes when u have a whole closet over there??Why is it like this??

Nandini smiles sheepishly

M-Wait a minute,is this how ur room looks like everyday??

Nandini nodes her head like a school girl who was caught for doing something naughty..

M-Par jab mein uss din kamre mein aaya tha toh its was clean??

N-Actually that day it was obvious that u would be coming to my room..So maa cleaned it herself. Aur vaise bhi my bed used to be much better. Aaj bas wo packing kiya na. Isiliye ...vaise bhi i was thinking of cleaning it once we return from shimla.

Manik shakes his head disbelievingly and get out of the room. Nandini thought that he is angry and left behind him

N-manik!! Iam sorry..main aag

She stopped abruptly when she saw manik standing on top the stairs and looked at her sternly. She keeps quite while manik call her parents standing there itself since they were sitting in living room ..Nandini thought that manik was going to complaint to her parents and was afraid of their reaction since she knew they always scold her for this thing..

M-Uncle,aap log aage chaliye..I will come with nandini..

R-Kya hua beta??

M-Actually nandini need to complete her packing..So it will take time. And u both are ready. So aap log chaliye. We will come within an hour!!

R-Teek hai beta!!

Raman and Sanjana left soon since they knew Nandini's character. And it was totally understandable that she was not yet done with packing!