Day 15

With her closed eyes, the writer begins her sorry rant for being this late!! 😞

And with a sheepish smile she is thanking all for the support!!😁

But here Iam with my longggg update, with 6400+ words.

So please do comment and vote ⭐️ !!
____________________________

With a confused and disturbed mind, Manik woke up and freshen up. The differences between him and Nandini had started popping up in his mind since yesterday. When he met her and during the days followed, the thought was in his mind on several occasion, however spending time with her had suppressed them. He thought he was done with those insecurities, but from the moment more people came into the picture it got resurfaced and he was disturbed.

When he met their family a day before, he tried his best to talk with her family as well as his family like a normal adult will do. It was a truth that he hate crowd and he hate attention. The only attention he always seeks for was his parents, frankly speaking not even his cousins.

And this trait was not something that developed in him. He hated crowds and people from the moment he has a memory of himself. He remembered how he dint like when everyone clapped for him and wanted to be his friend when he had told a lengthy speech in his first standard. He dint like the attention even when he came first at the running race in his seventh standard.

He remember when Neyonica used to tease him telling of the time when was born as an extremely cute baby and how the nurses used to come and circle around him frequently and he would scrunch his nose everytime they did that. He was always this person who likes to live in his shell and to be surrounded by only few dear ones building a wall around himself.

And trying to behave like a social person had made him really conscious and uncomfortable that day. But he knew he need to come out if his comfort zone atleast for one day, so that her family will find him good enough for her. But still they dint. They still were not sure of him. Even after him trying to act normal for two days, they dint find him perfect for her. They still believe someone is out there who would be more perfect for her, than him. They still believe their relation might have ugly ending. And none of these thoughts did him any good.

Manik looked at the time and saw it was nearly seven. He moved out of his room after freshening up and was about to enter her room when something in him stopped him and instead he left downstairs.

He climb down the stairs typing a good morning message to Nandini. After pressing sent he looked up and saw Neyonica and Sanjana moving to the kitchen.

Informing them that he is going for a walk and will be back soon, he left the house.

---

Nandini woke up due to the knocks on her door. She opened her door to see her cousins Arya and Manvi standing there.

Ar- You just woke up??

Na- Haa.. Tum log baito.. I will come now.

Soon nandini freshen up and joined them on the bed after taking her phone. She saw his message and also that he message her nearly an hour back since the time was nearly 8.

Na- (self thought) 8 baj gaye...Manik would have woke up by now. Par why dint he came to my room then?? Kal subah toh aaya tha! Arey, you have phone with you.. just message him Nandu. He will reply. Maybe he is still in his room.

Her thoughts were disturbed by her cousins;

Ar- Ready??

Na- Yes. Par kaha?