Bitchy Fans

After they finish Ricky gets off stage and kisses me and grabs me in a hug. I push him away and say "ewwww ur all sweaty" he puts I say "ohh fuck it" and pull him back into a hug he pecks my lips and smiles leading me to their signing and girls are giving me dirty looks one screams at me "ur a whore u took my Ricky like he is really dating a fat ass slut bag like u" I feel tears welling up in my eyes I've always been insure about my weight Ricky sees me crying and says "baby whats wrong" I look at the girl she is oblivious to Ricky standing with me she is turned facing another girl he walks over and taps on her shoulder and she turns her jaw drops and Ricky says " u need to apologize to my girlfriend right now I will never consider u a fan if u don't" she looks at me angry and says in a smart ass nasal voice "I'm sorry" and walks off Ricky wipes away my tears and says "fangirls can be absolute bitches and I never say that by the way I love u" I look at him shocked and stammer "u u do?" He says "I fell in love with u when I first laid eyes on u babe" I say "I love u too Ricky" he smiles and kisses me sweetly I pull away and notice Devin giving Ricky dirty looks I just ignore it.