Sinematic

Ok so I published this part before but it didn't show up so yea this is what happened before the Forgive Me chapter so read this then Forgive Me and from the we should be good

Devin's P.O.V.

I take a chance on Ricky hating me I walk up to Sara and kiss her she kinda kissed back. I pull her hair she pushes me away and says "what the fuck Devin" "I love u Sara I want u to pick me over Ricky" "look I said it before I am in love with Ricky I want to be with him" I slam my lips back into hers I hear "Sara what the fuck?" I pull away to see a very hurt Ricky pain and sadness cloud his eyes I feel remorse instantly he leaves and she slaps me and says "Devin u just fucked my relationship thanks" and goes running to Ricky. Fuck I screw everyone over I hate myself now.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I walk in to the house and my heart instantly breaks Sara is kissing Ghost I scream "Sara what the fuck?" I take off and do something I know I'm gonna regret I call Jessica

Phone Conversation

"Hey Jess" "Hey Sexy" "can I come over and hang out?" "Ohh sure it will be nice to have u to myself again" "I'll be over in 10" "see ya then sexy" "bye"

End of conversation

I brush off my clothes and start walking to Jess's house I get there and she smashes her lips to mine I don't care at the moment I pick her up and take her upstairs to her bedroom.

Sara's P.O.V.

Fuck Ricky walked off I sit on the outside steps crying when Kuza and Francesca De Struct come up holding hands. Francesca comes up and asks "hunny are you ok?" "No fucking Devin kissed me and Ricky took off on me and I think he went to Jessica's" "do u now where she lives?" "N nn no" "then I'll have Kuza call him" "ok" she nods towards him and he pulls out his iPhone and after 30 seconds he shakes his head meaning no answer. Fuck Ricky please don't be with her.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I lay there beside Jessica we had sex I cheated on Sara and I regret it wait she kissed Devin Jess says "round two baby?" "No round one shouldn't have even happened I'm leaving" she grabs my arm I pull away and get dressed and leave. I blast Bleeding Through on my stereo. When I get home to the Motionless house I see all the guys, Kuza and Francesca us outside with Sara who has obviously been crying her eyes are puffy and red she looks up and jumps up dragging Wolf, Phenixx, Francesca, and Skylar with her. As soon as she is in the house the guys give me dirty looks and Chris says "Where the hell did u go?" "I was at Jessica's" "why?" "I was upset ok " "did u fuck her?" "Yes ok I did and I regret it I never gave Sara an opportunity to tell me what happened" "Ricky why the fuck would u do that he kissed her she didn't kiss him" my heart sank again so she didn't cheat on me but I did her. Fuck I need to make this right I need to tell her hopefully she will forgive me. I just forgave her. I walk up to our room the girls are sitting there calming Sara down I ask them to leave so I can talk to her the look at each other and leave I look at her and say "I'm so sorry baby"

Cliffhanger I'm an evil little shit ik XP its whatever