Chapter 3

Well almost packed...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I guess I'm going to have the worst Christmas ever. I got all of my stuff together and walked to my door as slow as I could. I opened the door and looked at the tall palm trees and the bright sun. All of that was going to change. From 90 degrees to freezing. I lugged all of my items to the trunk of my car an got in. I started driving down the street looking at all of the perfect homes and the palm trees. I all of a sudden remembered. Yep. I forgot everything else I was suppose to bring. Gash Dangit!
/pounding my head/
I made an "illegal" (you could say) U-turn. And backtracked about 10 steps... Bleh_
I grabbed everything I needed.. I think.
Got back in my car, called my mom.
"Hey mom, just leaving my house"
"Yes I brought everything"
"Ok, okkk"
"Bye"
Finally on my way. Home. For Christmas... Let's see..
After about 20 minutes on the road I already felt car sick and stopped at the nearest gas station. I looked in the nasty gas station mirror, I looked like a ghost. I was determined though. I had to get together and go on. I went out to my car to see my keys. Inside. My. Car.
Someone shoot me, please.
I went back inside the gas station and got the manager. He gave me a clothes hanger and told me to go. I stood outside for 30 minutes fiddling with that hanger...nothing. Nothing at all!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••