Chapter 5

"I was wondering if we could go to dinner tonight?"
I was really shocked by his words. Didn't he hear me say I was on my way to my moms house. I didn't wanna be like a jerk or whatever...
"Uh... Sure sounds like fun. I just can't be out for long, I have to get driving".

"Oh yah. Sorry never mind"
"No no, I want to"
I let out a dying cow laugh. I mean only girls in movies have really attractive laughs.
He laughed at my laugh. I kinda wanted to get out of this awkward mess, we just kept glancing at each other like a bunch of dummy's. He said he'd pick me up at 7 so I could start driving later. I gave him my number and told him to call me later. I left to go find a hotel somewhere. I finally did, then he called me.
Hopefully I don't act an awkward butthole on the phone...
"Hey" he said
"Hi" I said with a little laugh
"So did you find a hotel fine?"
"Yah, it's not to shabby. I guess"
"Shabby? Ok so what hotel so I know where to pick you up at?"
"Holiday inn"
"Ok I'll be around in like 15 minutes"
"Okay, see you then"
"Okay see you then, beautiful"
He made me smile, ear to ear. That was the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Then we hang up. At first I thought this guy was a "jerky butthead" he turned out to be a handsome gentlemen. I started to get my stuff ready (my purse to make me look sorta like a lady, and all that crap)
I went down to the lobby and saw him.
He said, "You look amazing"
I smiled and said thank you.
He opened the door for me and we went to a restaurant down the street. It was pretty good. Finally the night ended. He took me back to the hotel and he said he'd try to see me the next day before I left.
I woke up the next morning and got all of my stuff together. I checked out of my room and went to my car. When I went I saw some flowers and a note...
(The note read)
Good morning! I though you'd like these flowers so I got them. Well I'll try to call you again. Stop by the car shop if want to before you leave.
-Isaiah
I smiled at the note and flowers and went on. I started driving, I knew I was way behind on time and had to leave.