Chapter 4

Well, finally I got the manager to come out.

My mom better be happy im coming, this dude looked like a pedafile. And you know what he did? He fricken broke my window and ran off. Now I'm on the road again, with a broken window. Its just good I'm not in the cold "areas" yet.

Anyway about that guy... he was like 7 feet tall and hadn't taken a shower in like, MONTHS! Well after he ran, I ran. I thought he was going to kill me or something. He looked like "that" person. Luckily I haven't had to stop yet. I'm pretty sure if I do, something else crappy will happen. Well the bad luck went along with me...

I HIT A FREAKING DEER!!

What the freak? Could this trip get any worse? As soo as I got to the nearest town I stopped, I tried to find a "NAPA" or "AUTO REPAIR" place of some sort. I can't do anything with cars, I can't even make pancakes from a box. Well anyway I stopped somewhere in Nevada. I get there and the guys like,

"Wow, did you hit a deer or something?"

I wanted to slap that guy, so much. I kept my cool.

"Yes, yes i did actually..."

He gave me a weird look, like ok...

"Ohhh, sorry"

I just kept thinking, you better be freaking sorry. Butthole.

"Well can you do anything about it?" (he better)

"Uhh, I suppose"

"How much will it cost"

Uhh crap. I just remembered. I left my wallet at the gas station. What the crap.

"You know what, nevermind. I left my wallet at the gas station I just stopped at.."

"How bout' I drive you", he said that with a weird pedafile smirk.
"I. I guess it's really fine though I can drive myself"

"Don't worry, I want to"
That's what they say when they want to kill you. He's defiantly a pedafile.

He finally got me to agree. Next thing I know I'm telling him where the gas station was. He acted all mean and tuff and yelled at the manager. For a second I thought he was cute, then I remembered he was a pedafile.
After he yelled at the guy, and got my wallet we went back to the auto repair store. He started to ask me some questions about what I was doing out in the middle of no where. Then I told him I was going to see my mom all the way in Pennsylvania.
Then he said
"Oh by the way my names Isaiah"
"Oh, my names Kate"
And he told me that was a nice name. All I wanted to say was "well I didn't pick it so go compliment my parents for that".

Then we actually started up a conversation. It wasn't too bad I guess. Maybe he was a nice pedafile. Who knows. We finally got back to the small quiet town in Nebraska and he told me he'd fix my car for free. Finally! This bad luck has turned good. Maybe.
"It's fine, I'll pay, you have done enough for me"
He brought out again, "No I want to".
Finally I said yes. He said it'd be done in an hour, so I just walked around town. It was actually a decent sized town. Then I texted my mom..
Me-
Hey mom sorta delaying some guy broke my window and I hit a deer.

Mom-
WHAT?!? Are you ok?

Me-
Yes mom, I'm fine. I have to go pick my car up. Bye
So then I went to get my car. It looked good, even better that I didn't have to pay for it. Then Isaiah started to ask me something.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for reading my story so far!!!