Chapter twenty one: Calling them out

"Toni."

"Yes." Toni spun around and smiled.

"You did a great job with the aesthetics." Mabel said.

"Thank you. I tried my best." Toni said.

"Some champagne?" Mabel asked holding the extra glass she held in her hand out to Toni who immediately frowned staring down at the drink. "Is something wrong?" Mabel raised her eyebrows.

"No." Toni quickly responded taking the glass from her. "Thank you." She said to a smiling Mabel.

"Mabel!" Patricia called making Mabel groan. "I'll see you around." Mabel said before she walked off to a frustrated Patricia.

Toni sighed looking at the champagne she obviously couldn't drink. Toni looked around and didn't see Mabel, she set the glass down on the table and walked off before she felt herself get pulled into one of the employee's office.

"What the hel- Kenneth..." She let out a breathe of relief placing her hand over her heart.

"What are you doing in here?" She scolded looking around the place.

"I wanted to spend some time with you before we have to get back to that long ass event." He smiled pulling her into him.

"Whose office is this anyway?" She asked in confusion.

"I don't know and I don't care." He stated.

She groaned before she felt his lips placed against her neck and his hand creep up her dress untying the string that held her fabric together.

"Ken." She gasped as her eyes widened realizing only now what he actually wanted to do in here.

"Stop it!" She pushed at his shoulders. "I miss you." He pouted gripping her waist.

"You had me last night- we can't- this is- oh I like that." She moaned wrapping her arms around his neck tossing her head back as he began to caress her ass whilst his mouth was latched onto her skin.

"You do?" He smirked.

"Yes..." She lowly moaned. She bit her lip and ran her fingers through his hair. "Fine. But let's be quick." She said before she roughly pushed him down onto the sofa.

She took her dress off leaving her in nothing. He bit his lip. He was more than ready. She smiled kneeling down in front of him, she undid his pants and pulled them down.

"Toni." He groaned, looking down at her.

Circling his tip with her tongue, she smirked before taking all of him into her mouth. His faint breathing was steady and slow as he concentrated on watching her.

"Mmm." She moaned, looking up at his droopy eyelids. Slowly pulling away he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

He bit his lip as she stood up climbed onto him in a straddling position and kissed his lips. Holding his finger under her chin, their kiss deepened as he gently flicked his tongue against hers. Whilst she kept his attention with their kiss she slowly slid down on him. They both gasped as she pressed herself against him when she felt his length go deeper into her.