MEMORIES

YERIN'S POV

"How did the two of you end up together?" Sinb asked

"She confessed to me." I answered

"WHAT?" Someone reacted really loud that caught the attention of the other student in the cafeteria.

"Yah. You're the one who confessed first and you put an i love you note on the cake that we ate." She added.

"Hahaha. I'm just joking." I acted cutely to her.

"As expected to our gay Yerin." Sowon unnie added.

"Hahaha. I bet unnie seduce her first." Umji added to teasing.

"Maybe she put a potion to Yunas drink." Eunha added.

"Yah... Yah... Yah... Why does it looks like that Yuju will never be inlove with me?" I stand up while looking at them while gigling.

"Ah. That's right. I feel like something was wrong with my body lately. Maybe you really put a potion babe." Yuju said and I just pout.

We ate our lunch while they are having fun of teasing me.

- - -

Yuju and I has been together for almost 1yr and 6 months.

"Babe, I'm outside your house." I said when Yuju answer the phone.

"WHAT?" she half shout but in whisper.

"You can't come here, babe. My parents are here." She added.
Yeah. Yuna's parents didn't accept our relationship, that's why they are too strict with Yuna and it cause for us to seldomly meet.

"Okay." I answered with weak voice.

"Sorry. With for me on the park that we always go." She said

"Okay." I smile widely.

- - -
I waited for almost 3 hours but no Yuna showed up.
I call her 100 times but it's not answering.
I'm about to call her again when I receive a call from Sinb.

"U... unnie." It seems like she's running.

"Why?"

"Come to a hospital near to the park. Yuju unnie got to an accide..." I didn't let her finish cause I already hung up.

I run until I arrived on the hospital and went to the operating room. I immediately saw Sinb but she's with her and Yuju's parents.
I approach them but when I'm already near them Yuju's mom went infront of me and slap my face.

"Auntie..." Sinb approach us and went between us.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY YUNA GOT IN TO AN ACCIDENT. SHE RUNAWAY TO MEET YOU." Yuna's mom shouted. I just cry not because of the slap but because of knowing that Yuna got into the accident because of me.

"Sorry." That's all I can say.

"Your sorry can't do anything. Just go and don't show your face to my daughter ever again or else I'll make sure that Yuna will leave this country." Yunas mom added and then Sinb take me out of the hospital.

"Sorry about that. Yuju unnie is in a coma right now and the doctor said that she might have an amnesia when she woke up because of the impact of on her head." Sinb explained and I tried to talk but I can't so I just cried on the pathwalk.

---
It's been 1 month and today I got a good news from Sinb. She said that Yuna woke up but she really had an amnesia.

I tried to sneek on the hospital and watch Yuna but I can only do it for less than 5 minutes since her parents is always around her. Sinb said that she heard from Yuju's parents that Yuju won't be back from school and will just undergo summer class in their home if ever she regain her memories fast.

"Yah..." I got startled by Sowon unnie.

"Unnie. You've been spacing out. We're really worrie about you. When you're not spacing out, you're crying. Yuju unnie will be mad at us if she knew about this." Umji added.

"We know that you are having a hard time and we don't know how hard really is for you, but atleast eat or sleep well. Don't slowly kill yourself cause if Yuju's memory cameback she will also think that she is the reason about it." Sowon unnie say with so much concern.

"Sorry." It's all I can say. They are just worried of me and I know I'm hurting them by just showing this side of me.

- - -
It's been two weeks since Yuju woke up and I can always saw her smiling with Sinb. Ofcourse I will be Jealous because I want to be that person who can make her smile like that. My relationship with Sinb is getting awkward. I tried my best to act like what we used to be before but seeing her with Yuju, doing those things that I do with Yuju in the past and seeing Yuju's parents supporting her and Yuju. I heard from Umji that Sinb and Yuju are in a relationship now.

YUJU'S POV

It's been two weeks since I woke up and the doctor said that I have an amnesia. I spend 1 week to learn how to walk again cause my legs are like jelly. My parents also told me that Sinb is my girlfriend but I think there's something wrong. I heard that even if your brain forget everything, your heart will always remember those person who are so important with you and I can't feel it with Sinb. Also, I can feel that Sinb is not comfortable with me. So today,  I'll confront her. We are walking in a park and sit on one of the bench.

"Can I asked you something?" I looked at her. She nod at me.

" I want you to tell me the truth. Okay?" When I told her that she fix her sit and she look uncomfortable but she still nod.

"Are you really my girlfriend?" I asked her and she looked away.

"I..." she got interrupted by the ring of her phone. Sinb signalled me that she will just answer her phone. I nod at her and observe the park like I'm looking for something or someone.

I found a girl who I always saw here in the park. I don't know why but when I saw her, I always feel like my heart skips a beat that I didn't even feel with Sinb, also, eversince the day that I saw her face I always have a dream and she's always right there and it feels true.

"Auntie wanted us to go back now." Sinb said that broke my gaze to that girl.

I live with life like that. Every afternoon after Sinbs class she will come to my house and we will go to the park and every night I will dream about some weird things, until one afternoon.

"YERIN UNNIE..." I shouted and woke up.

"Unnie..." I cried. I remember everthing now. I know who she is into my life. I need to see her now.

I run to my bathroom and fix myself to meet Yerin unnie on that same park where I'm about to meet her.

I looked around the park until I saw her on the same spot where she always sit.

I hug here from the back.

"I miss you." I whisper while my tears started to fall.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused and it hurts me cause shes acting like she doesn't know me.

"Unnie... I... I remember everything now. We can be together again and I really miss you." I confess and she got shocked.

"Where is Sinb?" She ignored what I say.

"She's your girlfriend not me." She added.

" No, unnie. You are my girlfriend and not Sinb. My parents just want me to be away from you, that's what I'm sure about but I don't know why they need to use Sinb."

"I don't care about it we are already finish the moment that you forgot about me." She said coldly and shrugged my hands that holds her.

"B...but I don't mean it cause I got on an accident." I tried to explain while holding her hands so that she won't go anywhere.

"I'm sorry Yuna but we're over. I don't like you anymore and it's already 3 months. Just continue to be Sinb's girlfriend and I'll continue to live my own life." She said and leave me behind while I'm crying.

A/N
Hi guys. It's been a long time and this is just a part 1. Part 2 coming but I don't know it will be a happy ending or not. Hahaha. Thank you for reading.