FAMOUS

EUNHA'S POV
She's famous, everyone loves her and she's an athlete. She loves to party and kind to her friends and other person.

It's our second anniversary today and I prepare our dinner in my house since my parents are out.

'Babe where are you?' I texted her since it's been an hour ago since I started to call her but no one answered. She should be here at 8 but it's already 9 and I'm getting worried.

'Babe atleast text me or something to tell me that your okay.' I send again.
I got nothing. It's already 11 and she's still not answering until I receive a call.

"Hello." It's Yuju's number.

"Hey. This is Sowon." Sowon unnie is Yuju's older sister. Umji is their youngest.

"Unnie..." i got cut when Sowon unnie talk.

"I read your messages to Yuju. She's already home and she's drunk. Don't worry she's okay." Sowon unnie explained.

"Hmmm. Thank you unnie." I answered and end the call.

I slump myself on my bed and looked at the surprise dinner that I prepare and that's where my tears fall.

It's been five months since she keeps on forgetting our special events and monthsary. I promise myself that if she forget about our anniversary I will end our relationship. It's not because I doesn't love her anymore but it's for her to realize what she really wants and love. I'm not a strong person who will just stay there until you comeback. . .

Morning comes and we have class and worse is Yuju is my classmate.

I wake up early and texted Yuju to meet me at the rooftop.

"Hey babe." She greeted me and gave me a back hug.

"Do you know what date is yesterday?" I asked without breaking the hug.

"Ahm... what date? I don't know why?" She answered so broke the hug and look at her.

"Let's break up." I said.

"W...wait what?" She's shocked and confused.

"It's been 5 months since you started to forget about our dates and monthsary. You can't just leave me and comeback whenever you want." I said while tears starting to fall.
"It's our 2nd anniversary yesterday and you didn't ever show yourself. I've worried all night until Sowon called me and told me that you already went home DRUNK." I continued.

"Ba...babe. I'm really sorry. I will make it up to you. Give me another chance." She kneel infront of me while begging.

"That's what always say for 5 months now. It's better for us to break up. Fix yourself first and know what you really prioritize." I told her and leave.
- - -

After 30 mins the class started and Yuju didn't attend the class. Lunch time Yuju didn't attend also.

"Do you know where Yuju is?" Sowon unnie asked. The 5 of us are sitting in our usual table in the cafeteria.

"W... we broke up this morning unnie." I confess to our friends.

"What?" Yerin unnie
"Why?" Sinb
"Is it because she is drunk last night?" Umji
"Is it because she forgot about your anniversary?" Sowon unnie.
They asked in unison.

"She needs time. She need to know what she likes. She need to know herself first. It hurts when she just cameback if she wants. I'm not a reservation." I answered them.

"Sorry for what our sister did. We won't judge you Eunha cause it's your right. We will support the two of you no matter what." Sowon unnie answered.

"Thank you guys."

1 week Yuju didn't attend school. Monday she cameback but she's weird.
She became quiet, she will just smile a little bit but she still join us in lunch but always went to the library in the morning and after school.
3 months later she became weirder. She became the top student and she also perfect all the exam. She's more active in recitation.
For those who doesn't know Yuju they will be amaze with her but for us who's her friend and family it wories us.
Yuju love to joke around and do weird things. She doesn't like to study cause she can passed it since she is smart but now she became the opposit of her true self. Sowon unnie told us that their dad build a small library in their house so that Yuju won't stay at night on the school library. She even learn how to cook and even clean their house on weekends. She didn't attend any party.
And that's CRAZY.

- - -
I woke up from my phones vibration.

'Hi. I'm at the park near your house. Can you come?' Yuju texted me. What should I say?

'Okay. Give me a minute' I texted back. Before became lover we are bestfriend so it's better to talk to her even though I know that I still love her.

It takes me 20 minutes until I arrived at the park and saw her sitting at the bench.

"Hi." I said and sit beside her.

"Ooh... H...hi." she's surprised so I just smile at her.

"So..." I started.

"Ah. I just want to greet you a Happy birthday. And this is my gift." She gave me a paper bag and she stand up.

"Enjoy your day okay? I wish that you will always be happy and healthy." She continued and about to walk but I hold her hand.

"wait. Can I asked you something?" I said and she nodded.

"What are you doing to yourself? You change a lot." I said and she chuckled.

"You told me to fix myself." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. I told you to fix yourself not change yourself. That's different." I explained.

"Ehh... Really? I thought if I change myself I'd be able to fix myself." She answered.
"And I want to show you that I'm a better person now so that I can prove you that I can be with you again. Cause I love you and I want to have a nice education,  better grades so that I can find a nice job to impress you and make you fall inlove with me again." She said shyly. And my heart feels a *pang*. I realize that no matter what I still love this weird person infront of me. Even she thinks weirdly and outside the box. I pull her hands again and she straddled in my lap. I looked at her face and slowly lean my face to capture her lips.

"That's unexpected." She commented after a minute of kissing.
"Are you ready to be my girlfriend again? I promise that I won't forget every dates, monthsary or anniversary and special events that we have." She said with puppy eyes. Who wouldn't fall for that cute puppy.

"Then promise me that you will became a weird and always happy person again. Just bring back that character of yours." I answered.

"Hmm. I promise."

"Okay. YES." I smile at her.

"Yes as in we're back together?" She asked and I nod.

After that she kiss me happily and put the necklace which is her gift and we ate the burger that is her gift too.

A/N
My drafts got deleted and I don't know why and how that happened so I'm writing all of it again. Thank you for 8k guys. Happy reading. Comment and vote please. Thanks.

Yujuna as requested by PutriAisyah155.