twenty-six

We've been searching for Lydia the whole night. Derek's house was a failure. Her scent might have ended there but that didn't mean that she was in there. I don't know how she did it. Or what she did. All I knew was that she was running around Beacon Hills naked. 

Stiles, Allison and Scott decided to go home after the sun came out but I refused. I wanted to find her. If she was running around Beacon Hills as a wolf, who know what would happen. There was a chance that she attacked someone or even killed someone. 

At 7:30am, I got a text message from Stiles, saying that he had news and that he'd pick me up in ten minutes. I put my phone back in my jeans pocket and ran all the way back home where I grabbed my school back and brewed a fresh black coffee and poured it in my mug to go. No second later, I heard Stiles pulling into my driveway. I grabbed my house keys and locked the door before I jumped in the passenger seat, where Stiles greeted me with a kiss on my cheek. "You look tired."

"I am" I groaned and took a sip of my coffee. "Don't tell me you were out until now" he threatened. "Okay, then I lie" I shrugged. Stiles sighed and pulled out of my driveway, making his way to school. 

"So what are the news?" I asked him. "My dad was gone earlier" he replied. "And?" I questioned. "Well, he came back a few minutes ago, telling me that there was a incident at the cemetery" he explained. 

"The cemetery? I was there!" I told him. Stiles stopped at the red light and looked at me. "When?" 

"Earlier... like um... 6ish" I answered. "Why so?" he asked. 

"I got Lydia's scent again and it leaded to the cemetery but I didn't find her. But I found Derek. He was talking to the guy from chemistry. Is... Isaac?" I replied. 

"Isaac Lahey, yeah. That's the witness. He said that he saw someone robbing a grave" he told me. "A grave robbery??" I asked. "Yes and guess what's missing" Stiles questioned. "Jewelry?" I answered. 

"No. The liver" he disclosed. 

"The liver?"

"The liver."

"She ate the liver?" Scott asked after Stiles told him the same as me. "No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body" Stiles answered. 

"Well, I never at anyone's liver" Scott said. "Yeah right. Because when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control. Actually wait... hold on. You two! You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you" Stiles muttered. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him. 

"I mean like what was going through you mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" he explained. 

"Allison" Scott said while I said at the same time "Nothing to be honest. I just wanted to kill someone."

"Nothing? Seriously?" Stiles asked. "Well. I was alone in that bathroom at Jackson's party. I just wanted to go home" I replied. 

"Alright, nothing else mattered?"

"Nothing else mattered. But no, that's good though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you" Scott said, staring at me. 

"Not really. She was with Greg, but the moment she got bit she was with me... But she was looking for - Jackson!" 

Stiles and Scott told me after their practice that they talked to Jackson. But Jackson, being the total mofo he was, didn't really help. He just told them about Lydia's scratch marks she left on him when they were doing nasty things.