Part 9

Waking up I find myself on a bed

Waking up I find myself on a bed. It was really comfy and I can easily tell that either those ghost brothers took me away or Yoongi took me with him.

The door opens and I find my answer.

Yoongi was standing on the door staring at me.

"You humans sleep a lot." He had taken his human form and he gave me a genuine smile.

Nah , you're not tricking me.

"Why am I here with you?"

"Come on , I'll give you explanations. Breakfast is ready." He gestures me to follow him and I lazily get up.

My stomach was growling,  I was weak , I for sure needed something to eat.

He finally noticed that.

Heading to the kitchen we make our way to the table and I take a seat across of him staring at the plate in front of me.

Bacon with eggs. I didnt know ghosts know how to cook.

Without saying a word I immediately start eating fast. I hear him chuckle while staring at my hungry state devouring all the food.

"Seems like you liked it" he smirks at me before taking a bite on his plate as well.

"I was hungry what you thought" I roll my eyes at him  before taking a sip of the glass of water that I had in front of me.

"So what do you wanna know?"

"Everything " I place the glass back down on the table staring at him, waiting for his response.

"Okay.. so.. me and my six brothers used to haunt people because as you can tell we are ghosts.." he pauses to take a breath before continuing " one day , they found some victims,  casual humans they started killing them. I liked it. But this continued for more than once every day I started getting scared."

"Then?"

"Our parents then called us telling us something amazing happened. It was different people with special souls like you. And guess what they never gave me one , they took everything for themselves that's how they became more powerful"

"Can ghosts.. kill other ghosts , can your brothers kill you?" I ask looking at him and he thinks about it at first.

"Yes. I know it sounds nonsense but they can. That's why I'll do everything to gain your trust so that you won't give your soul to them."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"You don't have to believe me. You'll see afterwards for what I'm talking about,, in order for you to give me your soul is suicide. Only you can kill yourself and when you do that all you have to do is say the ghost's name you'd like to give your soul to. Or else your soul will separate and everyone will have it."

"No. You're lying. " I shake my head getting up from the chair.

"Y/N. Your soul is the last rare soul and the most powerful one. Yours is worth thousands of other rare souls. With just your soul I can take down my brothers before they can do anything to me."

"No. All you want to do is take my soul just so you can be powerful and get your revenge for them not giving anything to you."

His stare was becoming intense,  he gets up from his chair cupping my cheek lifting my face up to look at him.

"You have to believe me Y/N. You're really important into the ghost world right now. You're really important for me right now."

"Get away from me" I take a few steps backwards until my back hits the wall behind me.

He starts walking towards me keeping me steady with his body on mine. His hands take ahold of mine bringing them up and pushing them onto the wall above my head.

He sets his one hand free and holds me with his other hand , he was too strong.

"you're mine , princess. You came to me. Not to them." His tone was serious , my tears start falling down my cheeks.

"No , just let me go. I don't want to give my soul to any of you."

"You can't do otherwise , sooner or later one of us will capture your soul. You have to give your soul to one of us."

"I won't,  y'all gonna get it when I get older and die."

"Okay then. Let's see how will u survive until you get older outside in the forest alone without anything but your friends souls."

"You're sick! I hate you! I have my friend to help me outside I don't need you nor your brothers!"

"Aurora? You can't trust her."

"No. I can't trust you."

He sighs shaking his head "Y/N..."

"No! She seems trustful and you don't"

"Fuck!" He hisses letting go of my hands "you never fucking listen to me! Never!"

"And I'll never will. Yoongi you are nothing to me. I'd prefer my soul suffering in this forest instead of you getting more powerful."

"Y/N listen to me. We are both in danger right now! We need to stay together."

"You killed my friends , I'm not staying with you." I speak in a calm tone confusing him while I take a few steps towards the door.

"What are you doing.."

"I'm leaving. I'll stay with Aurora." I fake a smile at him before turning around and running outside of his house towards the lake I met Aurora yesterday.

"Y/N no!"

You can't trust her...