Part 13

"What if that was Yoongi?" Jhope says while everyone takes a seat in the living room

They had tie me up in the corner of the room and I was simply looking at them.

Unable to talk since my whole body was weak I had no strength.

"It can't be. I know we are at his forest but he doesn't have the power to do anything or even get inside. As long as we are here he can't do anything. " namjoon says calmly and everyone stays silent.

"But" Jungkook talks catching their attention " he can't get inside  but he can do things such as flickering the lights or so."

"He probably was mad as hell" Jimin sighs and everyone nods.

"Even if he can do that. He can't do something in the dark room" Namjoon smiles while looking at me "remember that room Y/N?"

"No no no..." I whisper trying to hold back my tears. "Please no.."

"You can't escape darling. Tonight is the night y'all " Namjoon says with a twisted smile on his face "tonight we will capture this girl's soul. In our ways."

"Oh time for a little jumpscare " Taehyung smiles excited "been waiting for this."

"What ways.." I find the courage to talk as I lift my gaze up from the floor towards Namjoon.

His body tensed up , a smirk creeped up on his face when suddenly he started laughing hysterically.

The boys started laughing with him,  Aurora was giggling creepily.

"Oh darling " Aurora says coming towards me , leaning down to look at me in the eyes "in ways that Yoongi wanted to torture you. But now that he knows someone else might take your soul. We will continue what he wanted."

"And we will kill that bastard. He doesn't deserve his ghost title. Might as well rot forever. Also if we kill him Aurora and your friends will be free." Jin says with a satisfied look on his face.

"No... you're lying"

"We aren't sweetie " Jungkook talks looking straight at my eyes "if you want your friends to live again just do as we say and say our names."

"Never!" I shout a bit and they all sigh while Namjoon chuckles.

"You know you made your friends sad right now? Or they're mad... " he fakes a sad expression getting up from the couch.

Let's find out.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

At the sound of the door closing I finally let myself cry again. The room was still cold but something was off.

As I was laying on the door I look at my right in the dark corner of the room. A body. A dead body.