ii

Sky woke up at noon, something that always happened in summer. The lazy girl that she was, she didn't even bother to take her pajamas shirt off and wore a jean to go out.

"Cheesecake!" her father called her once she entered the kitchen. "How were the surf courses with Steve's daughter yesterday?"

Sky's father didn't have the chance to talk directly to his daughter; she was ignoring him. He had told her – and was still thinking – that his friend has a daughter. He also hid – more like forgot – the fact that he found a job to her twin to the same family!

"Steve's daughter? Do girls have this genital masculine organ that transfers sperm during an intercourse?"

"You lost your virginity?" her mother retorted. She split coffee on her shirt from how she was surprised. "Wow, I thought you weren't able to. Did you use a –"

"No! Dear Lorde, take my fucking soul right now, please," she cried desperate. "It's not a girl, it's a 19 years old American boy that just moved on to Sydney," she informed them.

"Oh," they both breathed.

She waved at them, took her backpack and drove her bike. Michael's house was in the other part of the city, which obligated her to use her motorcycle instead of going there on foot like she preferred.

Arriving there, she sighed and parked her scrambler, heading to Steve Clifford's private beach. She hated rich people that liked being noticed.

She entered a small cabin that was a changing room, which she used the precedent time, and wore her wet suit. She wasn't a fan of swim suit that showed practically every body's part. Michael was already there, lying on a towel, sunbathing.

Without even looking at him, she took her surfboard and swam far, ready to face the Australian's waves. Surfing was the only thing Sky was good at and she knew it. She felt free doing so and she liked the ocean more than anything. She has always thought that everything about surfing was perfect and she was 100% Australian after all.

"Hey! Wait on me!"

"Hurry your lazy ass up."

Sky helped him get on the surf board without falling, which wasn't as simple as it looked like. He has never surfed before and since he was gonna live in Sydney for quite some time, he had to learn how to.

She treated Michael rudely. She didn't have to like him anyways, right? All she did was insult him, call him names and tease him when he'd fall in the water.

"Your sister is sexy," he said once they finished.

"Icy is sexy, she's blonde, she has blue eyes, big boobs and a nice butt, she's good in everything, she's the smartest in school, she's my parents' favorite and every guy runs after her. Thank you for reminding me." She groaned.

"I just said –" he was cut off.

"I've heard you."

Icy had all what Sky didn't. Sky hated her, literally. And to add to the situation, when you look at them, you wouldn't tell that they're both twins, at all.

Sky didn't want to go home so Michael invited her to his house, in order to take a bath and to change her clothes. She walked downstairs after that and found him playing with his phone. She made herself home and searched for something eatable in the fridge.

"Do you want something to eat, ladybug head?"

He groaned at the nickname she gave him and rolled his eyes.

"A coke, please," he commanded turning the TV on.

She brought two drinks and a pack of chips and sat far away from Michael. She threw him his can and started eating. The redheaded was stealing glances at her from time to time, he found her really cute with her SpongeBob Squarepants pajamas shirt. Sky was eating like a pig, taking about ten crisps in a mouthful and was laughing like a psycho while watching Awkward on MTV.

"Are you done checking me out?" she asked, still not looking at him.

"No," he answered smiling.

+

no, mikey doesn't like sky yet hes just being well himself (?) hope you'll like it haha. skys wet suit is in the media btw.