The Wave Mission

Naruto, and his two teammate and two Sensei were training their students.

Naruto had Kohaku beside him and now they were heading out to do a B-Rank and that is to stop Gato at the wave, because he is trying to kill the Daimyo and get all their power and destroy the cloud.

Now they were heading to the wave at the moment.

Naruto looks like and wearing.

Naruto now is with his bag on his back as a kid and all of his seals around his body

Now Naruto creates gate and Yang, Wendy, Bee, Yugito, Kohaku and Naruto walk through the gate and they were right outside of the leaf

Naruto then start to fly and he flys all the girls over the uncompleted bridge and thus they head forward to look for Tazuna.

Naruto goes flying around with Kohaku in his jumper and a Mana regeneration potion and he looks outside of the village and he saw Tazuna... With his sisters, Satsuki, hinata, and their sensei fighting against Zabuza and Haku.

Naruto fly and sends spinning arrows around and for them to stopped each of their attacks.

Then Naruto said "stop fighting"

Then all the girls at Naruto at a spinning arrows going around him.

Naruto then said "what? Is their something wrong or are you amazed about how hot I am"

The Satsuki said "ha... A male thing he has powers or a girl transformed into a male"

Then Naruto snaps his spinning around straight at the Uchiha but it almost hits her head but stops.

Naruto then said "now... I have business to protect Tazuna, by the Raikage"

Then Zabuza said "a male would be a nice pay for me"

Naruto then said "Zabuza, one of the seven sword men and a hot one at that"

What he saw.

Naruto was now saying "how about you leave because Gato is already planning to kill you"

This shocked Zabuza and Zubuza said "how do you know that?"

Then Naruto throws a scroll and it showed Gato's paying bandits to kill them after they kill Tazuna and is weakened state.

Naruto was now saying "okay... Now, i suggest you stop that and make peace at the moment..."

Then Naruto was making his way down to the branch and he floats down.

Then Naruto said "now... My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a cloud ninja, rank Genin"

This then shocked all the leaf Shinobi because they did not believe the son of the Hokage and red hot death, and only full blooded or well known Uzumaki at the moment.

Naruto was now flying and he said "now... I'll go to the wave and go to your home Tazuna, with my team..."

Then Naruto flies to the wave and he goes straight around the town. With him sending lightning balls at the bandits trying to rape girls and him he sent a spinning arrow around Gato's place.

Kohaku were protecting the girls from the men and the girls started to like Kohaku they found Kohaku was so cute.

With that Naruto unseals a couple days of dried food that he made and they eat.

Naruto was now making sure they were safe at home and Naruto and Kohaku then left them their and went to find their team.

They were in the bridge and they saw builders were hesitant on building the bridge and Naruto saw his team protecting them so they don't have to stay out to long.

Naruto explains what happened with Tazuna and they were with leaf Shinobi and they're missions is almost the same as there's but they had to kill Gato.

Now they wait until the team goes around and now the team were at the shore waiting for the leaf Shinobi and now the leaf Shinobi were out of the boat with Zabuza, Haku and all the Sensei's with their student on their back.

With this Naruto now flies around to show off that he can do that with Kohaku on his head.

Naruto was tired but with them going to Tazuna's home and they find a room abf they get some rest for the night, but they had to be serperate in different rooms, the cloud village Shinobi in one, the three groups of Shinobi in three different rooms and Zabuza and Haku are in one room.