pt.5

Charli's pov

I wake up and find one of my hand in Alejandros and the other in chases. They are both like my brothers, so I dont mind. I squeezed both of their hands and Alejandro is the first to look up, I guess chase was asleep. "Ale!!" I say with a raspy voice. "Omg char you're awake!!" He says excitedly. He hugs me and in the process wakes chase up. Chase started balling and hugs me. "Guys where is gio?" I ask. "We dont know. All we know is that he ran out of the hospital a week ago and we haven't seen him since." Ale fills me in. I then start crying because I miss him, and if he's alone, who knows what he could be doing, what he's done, or where he is. The doctor walks in and hands me all my belongings. "When can I leave?" I ask. "We need to do a couple more test on you, then you may leave tomorrow." He says. I nod my head and take my phone.

♡•♡•♡time skip to the next day♡•♡•♡

Charli's pov

I decided to call gio. Ale and chase stayed the night with me again.

The call

Charli- hey bubba

Gio- charli you're awake!!

Charli- yea bubba I'm awake. Do you want to come pick me up from the hospital?

Gio- sure baby. I'll be there in 20

Charli- ok will you bring me clothes to. Please

Gio- of course baby

Charli- ok see you in 20

Gio- ok bye baby

Charli- bye bub

Call ended

Giovanny pov

Charli called and asked if I could pick her up from the hospital, I said yes. So I went to her house got her this outfit then went to the store to pick up a couple of things for her.