Chapter 8

3 Person POV

Toga, Shigaraki, and the rest of the villains were really worried for Dabi he hasn't come out his room since they got back he hasn't even come out for mamagiri's food which was very weird. They knew that if he didn't come down for his cooking then something was something was really off and wrong. Yes it was hard for Shigaraki and Toga to leave Uraraka and Shoto but it was harder for Dabi since he left Izuku for the second time right after he got him back.

Dabi finally decided to come down out of his room and get something to eat he wasn't gonna let himself be weakened by having to leave Izuku again he had to stay strong for when he does see Izuku again. He didn't want Izuku to see him a complete mess he didn't really care about what the others thought. When he got downstairs he sat at the bar and ate some food as he made some small talk but mostly stayed quiet and listened to the others talking.

As he finished his food he went to the living area downstairs it was a nice are and thankfully they had there own personal construction worker that built there hideout. They liked how the worker made it beautiful on the inside and worn out on the outside to make it look like a old building. Dabi laid on the couch staring up at the ceiling and was thinking.

The league had a plan to attack UA an taking 5 students named Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, and Ochaco Uraraka but that wasn't for another 3 months and Dabi couldn't wait that long. If Dabi knew anything it's that the blonde one had a crush on the red head and if they wanted the blonde to join the red head had to join to. He already knew that Izuku, Shoto, and Uraraka would join them without a doubt cause all three of them had there own reasons to join the league.

He was very impatient and couldn't wait 3 months cause to him it would feel like 3 years so he decided he was gonna go see Izuku later that night and he didn't care what the others said he just wanted to see Izuku. So he went back up to his room and took a nap as he waited for it to get dark and went everyone went to bed. About 3 hours later he was sure that everyone was asleep so he opened his bedroom window and snuck out as quietly as he could not wanting to wake anyone up.

At UA

Shoto, Izuku, and Uraraka all somehow fell asleep in the same room for the first time since the villains left and they needed it. As Izuku was sleeping he heard a light and quiet banging on his window so he slowly got out of bed wiping the tiredness out of his eyes and stretched. He went to go check it out and opened his window when a dark figure climbed into his room.

Not knowing what it was he got into a fighting stance and activated his quirk just in case if it was needed since it was dark in his room and he had no idea who this person was. Shoto heard this and got up to go turn on the light and turned around but as the light went on you could hear Uraraka groan as she hid under the blanket. As Shoto turned around he was surprised to see who was there with a barely noticeable smile.

Izuku instantly tackle hugged him on to the bed and hugged the life out of Dabi. He slightly giggled and rubs the small boys head "Hey Izu" Dabi said to which Izuku didn't reply but instead deeply kisses him. Shoto was getting uncomfortable since he was basically third wheeling so he picked Uraraka up and walked back to his dorm room. Izuku looked up at Dabi not noticing Shoto leave "What are you doing here" he said to which Dabi replied "I came here to see my Izu" he said in a teasing manner.

Which made Izuku blush and hide in Dabi's chest "Shut up" Izuku stuttered and mumbled out as he was beet red. Dabi whispered in his ear "You gotta speak up babe" he said which made Izuku blush more and cover his face with his hands. Since it was just the two of them they were now cuddling and both of them were relaxed and happy "I love you Izu" Dabi said as he slightly smiled "I love you too" Izuku whispered back as he let the darkness consume and he fell asleep. Dabi kissed Izuku's head then fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Hewo everyone!!! I haven't updated this story in forever so here you go. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night. Bye!!!!